[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DC Looney Tunes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: looneyTUNES.jpg (450KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
looneyTUNES.jpg
450KB, 1920x1080px
Everyone in my local shops were raving about Batman/Fudd being the best, but Jonah Hex and Yosemite Sam was the one that sold me. What'd you think of the crossovers this month, anons?

Too bad the Legion of Super Heroes with Bugs wasn't very good.
>>
>>93585427
I mean lobo/coyote had to be up there
>>
I actually preferred Legion/Bugs to Wonder Woman/Taz. Everything else was ok, but Batman/Elmer Fudd was definitely the best offering and honestly the best Bat comic from King so far.

I'm hoping we see more crossovers or an equally fun project soon.
>>
Lobo/Wile E. was the best. The surprise at the end of story one was great.
>>
>>93585427
>Too bad the Legion of Super Heroes with Bugs wasn't very good.
Aw crap, it’s the only one I was able to snag. Forgot to add them to my pull list.
>>
>>93585691
Bugs' humor was pretty spot on, but the League just isn't my cup of tea. I wish we could have seen Bugs messing with some major villain instead.
>>
>>93585427
Bats/Fudd and Hex/Sam were great.
Lobo/Coyote was good. The rest were alright. Having each comic split between two styles helped a lot of the books.
>>
Why does everyone dick suck the fudd one so much. It wasnt funny and the toones werent even animals. And the backup was the worst one
>>
File: IMG_9778.jpg (811KB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9778.jpg
811KB, 1988x3056px
>>93585427
Jonah Hex and Yosemite Sam Was the best

Batman/Fudd was second best

Legion of Superheroes/Bug Bunny was third best

Martian Manhunter/Marvin the Martian was okay but forgettable.

Wonder Woman/Taz was boring (but the back up with Daffy as a cuckhold was great)

Lobo/Roadrunner focused way too much on Wile's origin.
>>
>>93587020
>PWUNCH
Holy shit, I need to go get this right now.
>>
>>93587020
>>93587085
Holy shit how did I miss the pwunch.
>>
>>93586784
Because they have taste
>>
>>93585427
Batman/Fudd was excellent and definitely top of the list
Lobo/Roadrunner and Manhunter/Marvin were great but had some clunky bits
Legion/Bugs and Jonah Hex/Sam were good but had some glaring issues imo (the back ups were very strange and the main stories were good for the most part)
WW/Taz was the only one where the back up was way better than the main story (and also featured Ben Caldwell from Prez)
>>
>>93587762
They did that throughout the issue.
>>
Are we only getting 6 crossovers? I hope they do more with this style of looney tunes stories. Would be nice to have an alternative to the more kid friendly comic books.
>>
Could someone please storytime the Lobo issue? I totally missed it and can't find a rip.
>>
Just imagine if Marvel would do fun stuff like this with other Disney properties. I'd be down for a Howard the Duck/Donald Duck crossover.
>>
>>93590773
It's in the archive:

>>93369070
>>
Fudd/Batman was my favorite, then it goes
Martians
Lobo/Road Runner (too much emphasis on the origin)
Legion/Bugs
Hex and Sam
Diana and Taz

Just my personnal ranking based entirely on what I enjoyed the most.
>>
>>93590810
The Ghost Rider of Notre Dame
Rocket & Stitch
Who Framed Howard the Duck
How to Be an Agent of SHIELD (starring Goofy)
The Princess and the Throg
>>
>>93585427
Yeah, Hex/Sam was the best. Martian Manhunter/Marvin was the worst.
Overall I expected to have more fun with these than I actually did.
>>
File: 1490894419358.jpg (158KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
1490894419358.jpg
158KB, 450x450px
>>93590837

The ending always get me
>>
>>93585427
>Too bad the Legion of Super Heroes with Bugs wasn't very good.
You either have shit taste or have never read a LoSH issue before. It was fucking hilarious, easily the funniest of the crossovers.
>>
>>93590280
>also featured Ben Caldwell
Fucking love his art. Prez Part 2 never
>>
>>93592000
>Who Framed Howard the Duck
>How to Be an Agent of SHIELD (starring Goofy)
Okay, I'd fucking love to see these.
>>
>>93592000
>Rocket & Stitch
>How to Be an Agent of SHIELD (starring Goofy)

I never knew how much I wanted these till now
>>
>>93585691
It's the best Legion issue in a decade. Granted that's not a high bar but it's pretty excellent. The backup was kinda weak though as it's the exact same story
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.