[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Samurai Jack

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: jack.jpg (145KB, 1280x1599px)
jack.jpg
145KB, 1280x1599px
So, when are we getting season six about the Jack who was flung into the Aku-less future?

Would you even watch it?
>>
Never ever. Enjoy that Quantum Jack thing.
>>
>>93582992
interesting concept for discussion. Too bad the thread will be archived.

To answer your question, yea i'd watch it. it still has an interesting premise and the plot lines could be interesting.
>>
>>93582992
>>93585453
It won't happen because it's nonsense. It was one and the same Jack throughout.
>>93583029
>Quantum Jack
No such thing. Dumbass.
>>
>>93585518
yeah its a loop of jacks
>>
>>93585518
The whole timeline is non-sense my guy.
>>
>>93582992
>>93585518

Neither of these interpretations make sense. It can't be the same Jack because the original Jack's entire series of adventures is predicated on Aku being alive and taking over the world and that original Jack kills Aku back in the past, so the Jack sent to the future right before Aku dies would end up in a future where Aku never conquered the world. Which brings us to why the second interpretation doesn't make sense either: it can't be a different Jack who ends up in a future without Aku because then the original Jack wouldn't exist to show up and kill Aku in the first place if Aku was never allowed to take over the world in the future.

tl;dr it's a paradox and if you don't think it's a paradox you're wrong
>>
>>93585679
It wasn't nonsense until CI
>>
File: quantum-jack2.jpg (150KB, 675x1024px)
quantum-jack2.jpg
150KB, 675x1024px
>>93585518
>No such thing. Dumbass.
Ara
>>
>>93582992
I still have a feeling we might see the show pick up where it left off somehow.
>>
>>93585939
Is that comic good?
>>
>>93586119
Fuck if I know, it comes in september.
>>
>>93582992
i could see another season where jack travels to the future we know now, or even still being immortal and living through history to get there.
the friends he's met in aku's future are there, but live different lives and wouldn't recognize jack. he could even meet ashi from that future who doesn't know him, but he knows her.
>>
>>93582992
I'd watch it.

Genndy probably wouldn't do it though.
>>
>Another SJ season
Anon, pls
>>
If it comes a time where Genndy has no work to do, he will bring back samurai jack, you can tell he strategically left fans disappointed by killing Ashi, so that if he was offered a shit load of money at some point in the future he could create a story line where jack somehow brings her back to life.
>>
>>93582992
Damn it, anon. The Jack that was flung into the future is the same Jack who came back FROM the future with Ashi.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.