[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wtf is his problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: Superboy.png (55KB, 350x263px) Image search: [Google]
Superboy.png
55KB, 350x263px
>>
>>93574417
This white boy is always pissed and shit bout something I dunno
>>
>>93574417
Literal daddy issues
>>
He ruined the show for me.
>>
>>93574417
For me, it was a matter of 'what is my place in this world?'
Think about it. You are created as a product from material taken from the most powerful being walking on the planet. Your education is slanted towards obedience and performance in which acceptance is earned. Within a VERY short span of time, it is revealed that your accepted world view (as limited as it is) is not only wrong, but that you are something very different in the society you are now being placed in. On top of this, your hybrid physiology is stable, but not perfect. In short, you were a 'successful' experiment as version 2.0 in comparison to 1.0 which was a raving berserker. You are as mentally 'stable' within tolerances, just enough, so that the minimum amount of meta super power is lost.

The boy has anger issues that were non-human to begin with, generated at a higher range and greater frequency. He was given an uphill struggle to begin with and was only given minimal support because people kept relating to him on human terms and limits. Looking at the big picture, he actually turned out pretty well.
>>
not enough cocks massaging his prostate.
>>
>>93574417
He realized he no longer exists. Poor guy had his position filled by Jon.
>>
>>93575393
Is that you Kaldur?

........ I bet you were checking him out in the showers all the time.
>>
>>93574417
He has literally the same face as everyone else on the show
>>
>Muh unwilling sperm donor needs to be muh daddy
>>
File: luthor.jpg (21KB, 620x348px) Image search: [Google]
luthor.jpg
21KB, 620x348px
It's your son too, Superman! Pay child support!
>>
>>93575028
And even if he's pissy/cold, he's still constantly responsible and an effective soldeir
>>
Nigga just had a tshirt and jeans. That ain't no goddamn superhero outfit
>>
The guy is like 5 years old, he doesn't know any better
>>
He needed a role model, and his ideal role model (Supes) was having a hard time accepting him. I was glad he and Supes were on better terms in season 2
>>
>>93574417
He's the lovechild of Mother Theresa and Hitler who will always be a teenager.

>>93574454
Th BEST CAPE CHARACTER EVER ruined the show for you?
>>
>>93574417
He was actually a pretty chill dude for how many things he had going against him. Daddy issues, shithead girlfriend, le-wolf-and-motorcycle-so-cool.

I think Miss Martian just made everyone else look like decent people in comparison. Deport her.
>>
>Conner Kent is half Superman
>So he has half of Superman's powers
>Jonathan Kent is half Superman
>He has all of Superman's powers
Explain.
>>
>>93577834
>Th BEST CAPE CHARACTER EVER ruined the show for you?
This, very much this
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-07-01-18-51-56.png (535KB, 1024x600px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-07-01-18-51-56.png
535KB, 1024x600px
>>93576503
I'm not his father!
>>
>>93578395
Probably an imperfection in the cloning process.
>>
>>93574417
He was only a few weeks old. A literal manbaby having tantrums
>>
>>93580399

Both fathers of rape babies.
>>
>>93578395
DBZ genetics bullshit.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.