[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think GH grew up to be like?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

File: GH.jpg (10KB, 250x182px) Image search: [Google]
GH.jpg
10KB, 250x182px
What do you think GH grew up to be like?
>>
>>93562763
Worst than Hank.
>>
>>93562763
not a sissy like hank that's for sure
>>
Better than his daddy. Killed a hunnuh men.
>>
>>93562763
like hank but good
>>
File: 1395119647022.jpg (65KB, 553x553px) Image search: [Google]
1395119647022.jpg
65KB, 553x553px
>>93562927
>Worse than Hank.
>name is good hank
>>
File: kothgracie.jpg (63KB, 520x320px) Image search: [Google]
kothgracie.jpg
63KB, 520x320px
The question is which one will have a worse future
>>
>>93562929
He's not even gonna remember anything Cotton taught him.
Probably like Bobby but maybe less weird.
>>
>>93563038
Really depends on who you think would be the better parents, Deedee and whoever she ended up with, or Luanne and Lucky. I would put my money on Luanne and Lucky but mostly because they have the Hills to help out.
>>
>>93563038
>>93563096
IIRC Deedee married a professional wrestler, so GH will probably grow up in money (maybe, dunno' what their salary is). Gracie will probably be fine because even though her parents are stupid they're pretty committed to raising her right, and yeah they have Hank and Peggy to help.
>>
>>93563144
I wonder if GH and Gracie ever met up at some point.
>>
>>93562763
>biological father was an old man when he was conceived, meaning he'll probably have some birth defects
>mom is a weird drone who talks like a robot and can't think for herself
>since his mom is too submissive to change his name, kids will pick on him because his name is Good Hank

This boy is in for a hard life.
>>
>>93563096
I honestly think Luanne and Lucky would be pretty good parents because despite it all they really do love each other and their kid
>>
Total screwup, probably. Hank would reach out and try to save him, but likely a loser who would take odd jobs here and there.
>>
>>93563189
Deedee had her moments but yeah the way she talked was definitely weird. Wasn't she an optometrist? You need to go to college for that.
>>
>>93562763
Some kind of geologist that identifies natural gas deposits
>>
>>93563144
unless you are in something like wwe which is basically 0.1% of all wrestlers, you are going to be making maybe 30-40k yearly. and thats BEFORE travel expenses
>>
I wish there was an episode focusing on Didi and GH after Cotton died, where Hank maybe reconciled with them instead of seeing her as that weird girl from kindergarten who married his dad.

>>93563254
The few mentions of Didi's life outside of Cotton are weird, like how she was a candy striper when meeting Cotton even though she'd be twice the age of the average volunteer. Maybe it was for work experience, or maybe getting a degree in optometry stressed her out so much that she became the blank state she is now.
>>
>>93562763
the autism is strong with this one
>>
Do you think that Bobby ever made it as a stand-up comedian? Or that he quietly settled into a life of peaceful, suburban mediocrity like his father?
>>
>>93563809
Bobby probably wouldn't have became a comic in this day & age, but he'll always be carried by his good humor.
>>
>>93563254
She is a certified optometrical assistant according to Hank.
>>
>>93563809
The comic was fucking weird but I liked the idea of him becoming a therapist of some kind.
>>
>>93564222
Oh fuck I know what you're talking about
>>
>>93563809
Wherever he winds up he is pretty happy. Not like there is much else to do in this world unless you just like going around and staring at foreigners as one of those traveling types.
>>
>>93563038
>Raised by a pro wrestler and his double digit IQ mother who pretty much thrives on abuse.

>Raised by his retarded but loving parents who are slowly becoming stable people and probably looked after by her loving Grand Uncle

>>93563144
Most ProWrasslers are fucking messes. And his mom is an idiot who only knows how to be abused.
Even if they have money and that could go south fast, it's going to be an ordeal for GH.
>>
>>93564172
They never really built up on that, and it was just a way to show how much of a stubborn asshole Cotton was that he wouldn't let a woman pay the bills in his house.
>>
For the sake of GH's well being, Hank and Peggy should have tricked Didi to abandon him so they could raise him as their foster son.
>>
File: 1486148066404.jpg (70KB, 675x380px) Image search: [Google]
1486148066404.jpg
70KB, 675x380px
>>93562763
>he didn't watch the Future GH arc
>he doesn't watch KoTH Super
fucking Hank Charcoal Black
>>
File: 1397609263890.jpg (32KB, 387x302px) Image search: [Google]
1397609263890.jpg
32KB, 387x302px
>>93564582
Thats honestly a really good concept like that would fit pretty will into the show
>>
>>93563096
Luanne would absolutely try and make sure she was raised fine and good, seeing as she would most certainly not want the same upbringing she had.

Lucky is a bro and only wants the best for his friends and family.
>>
>>93564222
Fuck that comic desu but yeah,therapist makes sense. Remember the episode he became a counselor?
>>
>>93563038
they got married
>>
>>93563189
>>>93562763 (OP)
>>biological father was an old man when he was conceived, meaning he'll probably have some birth defects
You do know that a father's age has nothing to do with birth defects.
>>
>>93562927
since cotton died super young into that kids life he is gonna be raised by a punch of trailer trash suckling on his wife's milkers
>>
>>93566374
www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-lifestyle/getting-pregnant/expert-answers/paternal-age/faq-20057873
>>
>>93566655
>>he'll probably have some birth defects
>source studies show the risk of birth defects is exceedingly low
>>
>>93566374
>>93566718
the dads age affects it a bit but the real killer is post 35 moms that shit is downs city
>>
Deedee is either gonna end up with someone abusive, or he's gonna end up with a single Mom with a series of deadbeat partners. She obviously doesn't have the best choice in Men, so I don't expect her to get her shit together.

Given that children from single parent households are extremely disadvantaged, I don't see much good for GH. His one living parent isn't even all that there. I think he could have a future in the Military: Cotton was 6'4 before the machine guns blew off his shins, and he was a war hero. It really depends on the path he goes down. If his Uncle Hank was invested in his life and acted as a real father figure to him, I could also see things going well.
>>
Will Bobbeh git married, or will his life turn into a Harem Comedy?
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.