[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Write the next big Nickelodeon/Disney/Cartoon Network hit!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5

File: 1466049978878.png (23KB, 360x250px) Image search: [Google]
1466049978878.png
23KB, 360x250px
Write the next big Nickelodeon/Disney/Cartoon Network hit!
>>
>>93562570
Kid has psychic powers and abuses them whenever he can. Eventually he meets someone whose mind he can't read. Immune guy and psychic kid have a talk that eventually leads to psychic kid having a mental breakdown over what kind of person he is. The story starts in middleschool and ends at highschool graduation and follows Psychic kid as he tries to become an actual person.
>>
A generic show about talking animals, but the dog is the smartass asshole and the cat is the goofy dumbass.
>>
>>93562681
Ren and stimpy?
>>
>>93562570
a big dumb fat kid is every ones friend
and has a huge imagination
he is a good guy and we all love him
the end
9000 episodes plz
>>
>>93562570
It's basically a harem anime with a weakwilled protagonist and aggressive women, but with worse art and the women sometimes get into lesbian-y situations with each other.
>>
>>93562692
Wait, Ren was a dog?
>>
>>93562700
Steven Universe?
>>
A washed up punk bad and get into trouble every show they play
It a comedy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUJoFA-PFZ8
>>
>>93562727
hes a chihuahua
>>
>>93562743
clarence?
winnie the pooh?
>>
An office worker who belongs to an enigmatic multiverse travel agency is tasked with helping clients achieve tasks/requests by either bringing them to a different universe where conditions can permit them to succeed, or by bringing an alternate world version of them into the world who's proficient at what they want accomplish.

Some episodes are just people wanting to buy real estate/emmigrate to another world. Others can be just about exploration and seeing how another place works.

The underlying message of the show is to be the best you are and being the best version of yourself you can be. Don't worry about what ifs and mistakes, just grow and be a exceptional as a human being.

Title would probably be; Bring your best self
>>
Had a dream that felt like it'd fit nicely into a small comic format.

Super Hero faces an unusual situation as a completely normal civilian suddenly snaps and attempts to harm someone particularly close to him. He later finds that they were possessed by a new villain who reveals himself to him, but the confrontation proves to be one sided as the hero defeats them with ease.

Later on the hero is again personally attacked with the villain once again reappearing. Upset with being targeted and his friends being put at risk multiple times he delivers a more sound beating that ultimately results in an accident resulting in the villains ambiguous death. However as time passes the heroes life begins to fall apart at the seams and it's revealed that the villain has seemingly resurrected and is again the root cause.

In a final encounter the hero is attacked directly by the villain who puts up a much better fight but still ends up being no match. The villain ends up brutalized and finally reveals that his reason for being and his actions is due to a cycle of violence unknowingly started by the hero. After the revelation the hero agrees to accept more responsibility for his actions, but unfortunately the villain passes away from his injuries.

In an epilogue (and the end of my dream) the hero's life is back on track and he is now a better and more merciful person. As he hangs out with his friends, one excuses herself to the restroom but mysteriously never comes back. As the hero and friends are left wondering what's taking so long, the scene cuts to the restroom and slowly pans to reveal that their friend had somehow been horrifically murdered.
>>
>>93562570
A teen and a group of friends have the ability to predict deaths and disasters and they need to change fate
>>
a poo and a pee fight over their differences
>>
>>93562570
Teenager discovers hes actually the legendary Dragon Warrior. A generic supernatural hero and alongside his glory hog brother and wizened grandfather beats the shit out of evil.

We'll get the boys with violent action, the main character being a Samoan looking fella and the girls with the blatant homo bait that will be included and the weirdos on the internet also with the homobait because it'll be a trap.
>>
>>93564036

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdzSN6Zc2Zw
>>
>>93562570
>Be somewhere around the early 2000's.
>We follow this one guy waiting in line for a big animation company.
>He's clearly a cartoon character.
>He's going to try and become a kid's cartoon show.
>Talks about how he'll be successful.
>18 years later.
>Never got the job.
>Works as a fry cook.
>Blames the intelligence of kids and how they only watch shows with dumb humor and concepts.
>Also blames how the animators want only shows that resemble either Spongebob or Ten and Stumpy.
>Clearly hates his life.
>Yet still tries his best to be a kid's cartoon character.
>Never swears or even has sex while the world around him does.
>All of this leads up to him trying again to see if kids are actually smarter now.
>Turns out he's wrong and tries to kill himself in the end.
>>
>>93562570
gay agenda, ship it, 6 seasons.
>>
>>93562700
Chowder?
>>
A show about a girl who has the ability to find lost things when she rides on her skateboard. Her skateboard magically takes her places via a small portal it opens up. Hijinks ensue as she tries to get the lost objects back. As the show progresses, she finds other people with other powers like hers, but different in their own ways. One of these is a guy who is possessed by an ancient spirit that feeds off the souls of people but gets lots of power from those with abilities. She is also aided in her hijinks by her three friends who sometimes go along with her to keep her out of trouble.
>>
>>93562570
Set during the 1920's: A young detective in a corrupt city run by a ruthless mob boss teams up with a brash ex cop and a deadly female assassin to take down the man who murdered his family and to restore order and hope to the denizens of the city. Ladies and gentlemen, i give you: Cut Into Darkness!
>>
>>93565425
Coming soon to Netflix.
>>
>>93562570
girl with ability to fuse ghosts to her soul is a superhero
teams up with others with various powers (sorcerer whose power is in his art, robot girl, ultra-strong dragon guy, guy with power of illusions, etc)
>>
a girl gets on the high school football team, and has a secret lesbian crush on a cheerleader.

we go full SJW pandering mode. when we aren't doing light comedy SOL or hotblooded sports story.
>>
>>93565476
Too much capeshit, not enough real plot.
>>
A normal suburban brazilian kid gets into cosmic hijinx and due to his acts during it is accepted to become a space patrol, which are basically police coordinated to solving crimes, fixing time-space distortions and fighting anomalies (a la Green Lantern or Space Patrol Luluco), with each space cop powers stemming from one's personality which is mirrored by the clothing that stems from it. However as time goes by the protagonist starts realizing that while space can be fucked up, so can be the very same organization he's working for in terms of them trying to manipulate his public image for his goals (similarly to how Fidel utilizes the public image of Che Guevara) and even some ethics in the recent attitude by the space police (such as the banal militarization of it) while still having to deal with villains such as a girl space dictator that is a blend between a moe girl with Freeza from Dragon Ball.

The goal of the show would be some what of a subtle social political statement (while my goal is to not make it expository, since being in a country where cinema is full of these it gets annoying) about how gray morality can be into one's being and how, similarly to Yoko Taro and Hideo Kojima's writing, its not that a person has to be evil/good to execute a thing, they just have to believe that their idea is righteous.
>>
>>93562637
Mob Psycho 100?
>>
>>93565569
that's not even close to mob psycho. tHe kid tries to avoid using his powers. plus, the kid just seems to have psychokinesis. the only part similar is the "trying to be a human part"
>>
>>93565640
by "the kid" i'm referring to Mob. I realize I made it unclear in my post
>>
File: 1468656870919.jpg (70KB, 685x464px) Image search: [Google]
1468656870919.jpg
70KB, 685x464px
A boy falls in love with a girl.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the girl's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.
>>
File: d96.jpg (31KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
d96.jpg
31KB, 500x500px
>>93565743
KINO
>>
>>93562570
Gays! In space!
>>
>>93565569
Kind of the opposite but the theme is the same.
>>
>>93565743
Already a thing.

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLUjMWRCzic
http://www.webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
https://www.fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit%E6%84%9B-%E5%A5%89%E6%96%87-x-%E8%81%96%E5%AD%90
>>
>two boys are born & one is witness to this
>one boy is born with a case of lethal fear
>parents of 2nd boy agree to siphon all fear from 1st into him
>3rd is the only one to witness this
>boys all grow into young teenagers, 1st is known as the fearless adventurer, 2nd is his best friend & always dragged along into adventures
>3rd boy is the one tasked with looking out for them, hating his job & that someone allowed their child to be so afraid that he can rarely leave the village
>drought hits the village & only known water is held by a witch
>1st boy goes off to face the witch, 2nd goes after him, 3rd follows to keep them outta trouble
>1st boy learns that going headfirst into everything isn't the way to do things & starts learning to think things out
>they learn from 3rd boy that he's been watching over them b/c he feels bad for them & they learn their origin together
>eventually find the witch, reveals that she's not giving the water back
>they learn she's the source of the fear virus from the beginning & fear powers her
>she releases it on them, causing them all to fall except for 1st boy
>1st boy gets dragged off by her to be a slave
>as she leaves, 2nd boy stabs her from behind with a spear
>reveals that as afraid he is of dying, he's more afraid of losing his friends
>she dies & they all get washed away by the water she held back. the 3 end up in their village, she's nowhere to be found
>>
>>93564181
This is the most plausible one of these to actually be on one of those channels and it has a trap in it.

You people do actually watch cartoons right?
>>
>>93562570
Adult swim totally spies with 100% more fetish fuel
>>
File: 2891.png (308KB, 800x1160px) Image search: [Google]
2891.png
308KB, 800x1160px
>>93565743
>>
>>93565743
>a romance cartoon

Nah senpai. I'd rather see that as a TV show.
>>
>>93565743
Is this a bot?
>>
File: ldl.png (117KB, 800x581px) Image search: [Google]
ldl.png
117KB, 800x581px
Let me try something different. This is the only "official" concept art of it that was drawn by a friend over a year ago; I don't even know if I should be posting this but it's late and who gives a fuck. I spend every day thinking about how I'm going to make this one day, and it would amuse me to see what people think from just this. With no idea what it's about, would /co/ watch her show?

>>93562637
Better as a movie
>>93562681
Not enough to carry itself as a formal concept. Kids don't understand tropes and Catdog was too long ago.
>>93563036
I feel like it would be better as some live action ABC thing, and I don't know if it's for kids or adults.
>Bring your best self
Call it "Deja You."
>>
nerdy dude gains the ability to have the power of any fictional character provided he has a perfect costume of said character to cosplay in

if the costume is damaged or takes off any part of the costume then he loses said powers
>>
A show about a boy who has waited his entire life for superpowers and when he finally gets his powers is stuck with the ability to flip objects automatically. He now has to make his power work as he is put into a superhero team for kids with powers. Throughout the show, he gets better with his abilities and uses them offensively.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.