[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who was in the right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: dh.jpg (12KB, 263x192px) Image search: [Google]
dh.jpg
12KB, 263x192px
Who was in the right?
>>
>>93560635
What was the argument?
>>
>>93560635
as much as a dick duncan was, harold should of kept courtney out of it.
>>
>>93560674

>Duncan (Mohawk) torments Harold
>Harold rigs vote so Courtney (Duncan love interest) gets the boot
>Duncan torments Harold some more for revenge in the second season

What I like about Fresh TV shows that they make socially awkward characters not the squeaky clean victims that other cartoons do
>>
>>93560801
they were both in the wrong, Harold shoul've just asked Cody for help
>>
>>93560635
Duncan is never in the right so Harold by default.
>>
File: dodo2.png (263KB, 638x480px) Image search: [Google]
dodo2.png
263KB, 638x480px
>>93560927

>Asking a Gwensexual cuck of a fink for help
>>
>>93561147
I honestly can't tell if Cody is low key alpha or Beta
>>
File: A_kiss_for_Cody.jpg (207KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
A_kiss_for_Cody.jpg
207KB, 640x480px
>>93561519

Beta (low key alpha if he went after other girls)

He could've cucked Daryl in Island
>>
Harold deserved it
>>
>>93560801
Why didn't he vote off Duncan instead?
>>
Both were wrong but Harold was more wrong. Going after the "bad boys" girlfriend when their relationship wasn't exactly going to last was beyond idiotic and he could've easily just gotten rid of him right then and there. Not only is it petty but it's a stupid plan that doesn't really help him in anyway.
>>
>>93562471
I can only assume it was a heat of the moment deal for Harold, who wasn't trying to do anything smart like keeping the juuvie hall kid around for physical challenges but still hurting him where it counts.

Duncan made his life at camp fucking miserable, beyond the point of giving the nerdy guy a hard time for leaving his clothes lying around the boys' cabin or even just teasing him.

Duncan took it to complete and utter humiliation levels, so I really can't blame Harold for having enough and not only retaliating but trying to make it as deeply hurtful as possible right back.
>>
>>93562443
because at the time duncan and courtney were in a relationship and harold knew it would devastate him if courtney was booted off
>>
>>93563737
not him, but wouldn't he be devastated if he was booted off?
>>
>>93563800
Duncan was always sorta chill about the competition itself, he was there to fuck around on TV really.
Besides, to get kicked off a show would suck, but it would suck worse if the qt overachiever girl got kicked out just as you started to date her.
>>
Who was in the wrong here?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.