[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There are people in /co/ that legit dislike Gwenpool

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 8

File: gwenpool71.jpg (27KB, 277x340px) Image search: [Google]
gwenpool71.jpg
27KB, 277x340px
There are people in /co/ that legit dislike Gwenpool
>>
why? she's the best superhero chick ever.
>>
>>93559812
people who didnt read her comics
>>
Diversity & Comics like her.

These mean I have to like her.
>>
Because I have taste.
>>
No matter how hard you spam her, she'll stay obscure.
Her sales will be shit because Readcomioconline is getting more and more notable by the minute and the people who started reading comics because of it don't know how the industry works.
Gwen will die
Get over it
>>
>>93561051
No. It just mean that you're an idiot who can't form an opinion of your own.
>>
>>93561150
he means that if a picky SJW hating middle aged man likes it, it must be pretty good
>>
>>93559812
why are so many gwenpool threads being made? it feels like there's always at least one on the board at all times. too many are being made to just be one crazy fan.
>>
I like Gwen she is a QT3.15 and an ubergeek NEET just like me! So relateable with her quirky humor and self awareness. If I was in the Marvel Universe I'd just kill people left and right because they're all fake too LOL
>>
>>93561313
fuck off
>>
M8 please

I love the book but we can go a few hours without having a thread up.
>>
>>93561308

I'm pretty sure it's one guy. Maybe two, Mexican falseflagger and one more genuine autist
>>
>>93561508
it's a shame, because I like the comic. but hey, maybe forcing a meme actually works sometimes.
>>
>>93561508
how do you it's Mexican?
>>
>>93561508
i ,ade a gwenpool thread a couple weeks ago before all the cute amd suffering spams (my thread was also cute and suffering thread but it wasnt spam). i think that triggered alot of threads being made right now. also the story time for 16 and 17 made alot of people like gwenpool
>>
so is she another alternate gwen stacy or what

what's even her deal
>>
>>93562595
Her name is literally Gwen Poole
She's from a world like ours where Marvel is fiction and as a result she knows how the Marvel universe works.
She decides to become a merc because she knows that as long as she stays relevant she lives.
If she doesn't, she'll die as fodder in the background.
She only goes by Gwenpool because her costume designer noticed the similarity
>>
>>93562642
so she comes from our universe and opened up shop in a marvel universe?
>>
>>93561109
stop shilling your shitty webcomic site we all know there is dozens of identical sites
>>
>>93562703
pretty much.
she thinks she can get away with shit because she recognizes every story trope and knows numerous secret identities and history but she still suffers.
>>
File: cool guy.png (119KB, 220x362px) Image search: [Google]
cool guy.png
119KB, 220x362px
>>93559812
Gwen get the fuck off the internet and give me my refill already, holy shit the movie starts soon.
>>
>>93562772
So is a comic created to shill other comics?
>>
>>93562803
I suppose that's one way to look at shared universe comics.
>>
>>93562803
not really
it has its own narrative
>>
>>93561786

He has broken English and everyone says he's Mexican, I dunno if it's true or not.
>>
>>93564621
calling people mexican is a meme
they might even not be wrong
>>
>>93564621
I remember in one of his early appearances he accidentally slipped a ¿at the beginning of one sentence, so that's probably when people started calling him a spic.
>>
I don't think you're really supposed to like Gwenpool the character, she's an obnoxious fuckup by design. Her comic series is pretty good though.
>>
File: gwen-busts-loose.jpg (156KB, 457x704px) Image search: [Google]
gwen-busts-loose.jpg
156KB, 457x704px
Gwen a cutie.
>>
yet another subpar comic shilled on 4chins because cute waifus
>>
File: IMG_20160208_203201.jpg (83KB, 779x411px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160208_203201.jpg
83KB, 779x411px
>>93562595
shes an overrated piece of shit and her run is bad
>>
>>93559812
Spider Gwen is amazing. It is probably one of the best titles Marvel has as of right now.

Gwenpool, on the other hand, is a cash grab trying to mix the popularity of Deadpool and Spider Gwen. It is complete shit and should only be used as toilet paper when your ass explodes like a shotgun blast on the back of a toilet.
>>
>>93559812
>implying anyone on this javanese rubber burning forum has an honest opinion about anything
its all lies and shitposting
>>
>>93559812
Because she's a shit character when not drawn by Gurihiru. It's Power Pack all over again.
>>
>>93559812
Cause you spam her.
>>
Try hard female version of Deadpool. Retard comic book for retard people.
>>
>>93559812
i fuking hate it now
only becouse some fag was posting it every fuking day somethimes starting 3-4 threads about it

i dont even read the comic but this made me hate this character and the comic too
>>
>>93559812
The /gwen/ generals continues.
>>
>>93561051
i bought her tpbs after he said they were good. i thought you queers were just memeing when saying her book is good
>>
File: tumblr_orjt0pvKYr1sq4537o6_1280.jpg (1MB, 1249x1920px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_orjt0pvKYr1sq4537o6_1280.jpg
1MB, 1249x1920px
I like Gwen 'cos she's shown barefoot a lot.
>>
File: combler.png (190KB, 740x277px) Image search: [Google]
combler.png
190KB, 740x277px
>>93568792
Gwenpoolfags will be remembered as the retards that turned /co/ on /a,/.
>>
>>93569140
Too bad the artist sucks at feet.
>>
>>93559812
The only reason Gwenpool exist is because Gwen wasn't going anywhere.
>>
>>93569140
Please provide examples.
Asking for a friend.
>>
>>93561313

Drink turpintine.
>>
>>93559812

Her dumb antics and tryhard dialogue are a huge turnoff at the start, but if you stick long enough to realize that it's actually meant to be both her charm and her biggest flaw at the same time it becomes quite enjoyable.

The key to her success as a character (though not saleswise sadly) is she doesn't get away with her shit all of the time.

>Gets all cocky and smug with MODOK, her friend gets murdered on the spot
>Absolutely hopeless in combat against anyone who's not a random robber, only becomes somewhat less shit under the guidance of Batroc, who is clearly stablished to know better instead of the wacky new character styling all over him
>MODOK collapses under her incompetent leadership
>Like, almost immediatly
>Her team leaves her on the stop right after, even if still in good terms
>It's revealed that in "real" life she's a complete failure and her loony attitude while in the Marvel universe was peak escapism, though she still has enough sense to put her family's safety befora that.

The only irredeemable part of her is her shit taste in comic, like Miles, Kamala and the other recent Marvel diversity quota characters.
>>
>>93569184
3 of those were false flags
>>
>>93570380
It seems she enjoys most to all comics other than dead pool.
I also don't think she reads whor because she had to think about who's real name for a few panels
>>
>>93561313
Can you imagine being so pissed that people are enjoying a comic that you write this?
>>
>>93568301
Well I mean the writing is good because I'm pretty sure they keep the same writer even when Gurihiru is off. But jesus fucking christ I really hope Gurihiru don't take another break. The fucker they keep getting to do the art cannot draw worth shit. Some panels will look alright but most are god awful.
>>
>>93569184
It's probably being spammed by people that are infuriated that people enjoy Gwenpool to false flag and try to get /co/ to become a hivemind and hate Gwenpool.
>>
>>93568792
Congratulations. You let a shitposter trying to get you to hate Gwenpool by spamming threads actually convince you to do exactly what he wanted.
>>
>>93570380
>The only irredeemable part of her is her shit taste in comic, like Miles, Kamala and the other recent Marvel diversity quota characters.
Well I mean obviously they're gonna make their comic book fan character a fan of marvel's current shit to try and sell it. You can see some Steve Rodgers and Peter Parker plushes in her room so I just go with her actually liking that shit over the new trash.
>>
>>93571396

Hasting stated in an interview that her favorite hero is Peter, with Miles as a close second.
>>
Wait a moment with the Marvel Legacy shit are they going to swap artists and writers? I really hope they don't fuck with Gwenpool.
>>
>>93561313
prove you're a cute boy
>>
File: bullshit.jpg (36KB, 489x393px) Image search: [Google]
bullshit.jpg
36KB, 489x393px
>>93559812
>>
>>
>>93569184
>protecting a forced smile
>>
>>93572438
>not forcing Gwen
>>
I dislike her cancerous moefag fans.
The character is cool.
>>
File: 1497713686037.png (20KB, 91x77px) Image search: [Google]
1497713686037.png
20KB, 91x77px
>>93572423
Delete this.
>>
>>93576245
no
>>
>>93568058
lol Tae chan probably has the strongest plot armor for the entire Gantz series besides that one time she died

But yeah. Too much /a/ aesthetics
>>
>>93568792
Same reason why I didn't watch Samurai Jack. I I did not even participated when the annoying assholes got btfo in the end because they still did the same shit anyway
>>
>There are people on /co/ who don't even read comics
>>
>>93578140
>there are people on 4chan who know what they are talking about
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.