[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Legends of the Dark Knight

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 181
Thread images: 169

The series started as a digital series and was later adapted to TPB. This comic constantly cycles writers and artist so if a particular story doesn't grab you the next one might.
>>
Sorry for teh delay. Had to snag food before the place closed at 8.
>>
ALso decided to storytime all the other pages so for those of you looking to get the complete version it will all be here. Also no page needs to be resized so that's a plus
>>
>>
In my humble opinion, Lindelof needs to write more comics.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
Lemiere may not be my favorite artist but by golly do I want a Bat-Book with Lemiere on art. Better yet, have him pull writing and penciling duties and you'd have a fascinating title.
>>
I like that most writers portray Bruce as a cocky little shit early in his career. While he wasn't quite that egotistical early on, it's easy to see how he got there.
>>
>>
>>
Hell of a way to teach someone a lesson. I originally thought Alfred could just tell him this but there's no teacher like experience.
>>
>>93559194
I really enjoy when the Big 2 use artists with more unconventional styles for projects like this, Batman Black and White, Strange Tales, etc. There are plenty of people outside of the companies that do have a love for the characters they grew up reading, giving them a short story without continuity chains and you get some great stuff.

Like that Michel Fiffe Daredevil story from Secret Wars that was a send up to the Nocentti/JRJR run or Tom Scioli's Super Powers from the back ups of Cave Carson.
>>
NEW STORY!!!!
>>
Hell of a way to start an issue
>>
>"I Love Gotham" mug.
Love it.
>>
Well this just got serious
>>
>>
>>
Lol
>>
Nicely done

>>93559307
>Tom Scioli's Super Powers from the back ups of Cave Carson.
Welp, now it looks like I have something else to read.
>>
>He and Clark can hear the neurons fire.
Fucking insane.
>>
>BAT SHARK REPELLENT!!!!
Fantastic
>>
I really really liked this story. Not as much as the previous one, but still awesome
>>
>Written by Tom Taylor
I always thought he got his big break with Injustice. Glad to see he's a part of this.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
Probably one of my favorite stories out of the entirety of the Legends of the Dark Knight series.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>93558436

>storytiming the most recent kinda crappy run

.....why
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>93559070
Heavily disagree.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>93560337
Not all stories are crappy. Some are... not going to deny that, but I still find the series enjoyable
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
Shame the best Legends of the Dark Knight Vol 2 story isn't in the first volume.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
Behold, the last story of Volume 1. I might storytime the other volumes tomorrow or post something else that peeps might like a bit more.
>>
>>
>>
>>93561794
Do you happen to know which TPB? I have 1-5
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>93561973
Vol. 2. It's Dreaming He Is a Butterfly
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
thanks a lot man
>>
boop
>>
>>93562475
>>93563456
Glad at least someone enjoyed. I'll see about posting the next Vol. tomorrow
>>
>>93564891

please do man

appreciate it
>>
>>93559252
>Bruce Wayne
>drinking alcohol

Even NOlan got this right
>>
>>93559070
Heavily agree
>>
>>93561207
Same, got a few of these single issues.
Thread posts: 181
Thread images: 169

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.