[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Jimmy >not being raised by a single mother

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

>Jimmy
>not being raised by a single mother
>>
>>93556781
>Rolf's parents
>that age difference implying that they got married when his mom was 13 and his dad was 30.

Nice.
>>
>>93556781
I forget, did the Kankers live with their mom or their dad?
>>
>>93557439
In this guy's AU they live with their mom and each one has a different dad that got dumped or dumped her
>>
>>93557404
He could have easily traded in for a younger wife. Which explains why Rolf is so young.

If they married at 13 and 30, that means they waited like, what, 20 years to have Rolf?
>>
>>93557466
>waiting to have a kid when your wife is at perfect breeding age.
>>
>>93556781
Johnny's parents are adorable.
>>
>>93557514
It would make more sense if they were over 50 years old, autistic children like Johnny usually are born from old parents
>>
>>93557465
That's not AU. In the show they mention their mom hating men, because of bad relationships and they give each of the eds a bathroom that belonged to each father.
>>
>>93557621
>3 bathrooms in the same trailer

Was she having an affair with 3 guys at the same time? Holy fuck
>>
>>93557637
Fuck, I meant bathrobes. Regardless, it's implied each Kanker has a different father. The bathrobes even have the fathers' names.
>>
>>93556781
is this fannart?
>>
>>93557757
Yes.
>>
>>93556781
Didn't Jimmy mentioned being forced to practice hockey by his dad?
>>
>>93558901
Yes, right before Ed dropped a sidewalk block on his own foot
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.