/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I love this character so much. I wish her comic wasn't garbage.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

I love this character so much. I wish her comic wasn't garbage. Here's hoping the relaunch gives her a new team working on her.
>>
>>93555337
gurihiru makes everything better

the artist that draw the reboot is a fucking hack and should be hanged
>>
I'm hoping for huger breasts.
>>
>>93555337
It's kind of incredible how they took these characters I liked then gave them their own books in which I can't stand them. I feel SG was lucky in that also decided to use her for AIM/USA because there was still some positive showing of her. But Hellcat and Ms America I've kind of started to retroactively hate them, in a " I NEVER LIKED THEM " kind of way, but that really isn't true. I used to enjoy both of them a few years back.
>>
>>93555610
the writer is a unfunny hack as well
>>
>>93555776
Who isn't?
>>
>>93555610
I think the art isn't bad if it were a webcomic but not for a professional, big name brand comic book.
>>
>>93555337
>I love /character/ so much. I wish /their media/ wasn't garbage.

Sums up most of threads on /co/ if you think about it
>>
>>93556448

Thats the problem with what Marvel has been doing over the last 2-3 years... they're headhunting online artists from webcomics and Deviant Art.

Although its not just Marvel, DC has that fuckin Sejic guy on Aquaman now, looks like shit youd come across on Tumblr
>>
>>93555337
She is great in US Avengers
>>
File: U.S.Avengers (2017-) 007-014.jpg (2MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
U.S.Avengers (2017-) 007-014.jpg
2MB, 1988x3056px
>>93556033
>>93556033
>I feel SG was lucky in that also decided to use her for AIM/USA because there was still some positive showing of her.

yeah. i guess she at least has that
>>
File: denki.png (330KB, 677x751px) Image search: [Google]
denki.png
330KB, 677x751px
>>93555337
No, Henderson will never stop drawing her.
She doesn't even take a break. Squirrel Girl is one of the very few series that never gets a filler artist. Even motherfucking Land needs a failler artist every now and then!
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.