[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Really want to see the MCU do another period piece show. One

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: agent-carter-768.jpg (226KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
agent-carter-768.jpg
226KB, 768x1024px
Really want to see the MCU do another period piece show. One they could do after Ant-Man and the Wasp establishes Janet, is a series focusing on a young Hank Pym and Janet Van Dyne, with SHIELD. Perhaps get Dominic Cooper/John Slattery and Hayley Atwell in it too.
Anyone else want to see another MCU period piece? If so, any ideas?
>>
>>93555323
Agents of Atlas
>>
>>93555361
Probably have to CGI Gorilla-Man, so they may have to use him sparingly.
>>
>>93555323
This can extend to other franchises if you wish
>>
>>93555323
If they could get back Fantastic Four they'd work great as a period piece. Say along the same period that Janet and Hank were in their active prime.
>>
>>93555904
That'd be too rad to be real.
>>
>>93555904
Feel since Marvel have wanted the rights back to Fantastic Four, they wouldn't want to keep them away from everyone else by making them a period piece, y'know
>>
>>93555323
>1970’s Model Types (Background / Extra): >Female, 30-49
>attractive, natural hair color only no highlights, no tattoos, long hair preferred, hippy, flower child style.
https://www.backstage.com/casting/avengers-infinity-war-173775/
>>
Am I the only one who legitimately liked the first season of this?

>Jarvis is top tier sidekick
>Russain lolis training to the death
>That scene where Howard is about to sacrifice himself because he can't deal with the guilt of losing Cap
>>
>>93556190
I liked it
>>
>>93555835
Sandman Mystery Theater series.
>>
>>93555323
this show was set in the 50s and young hank pym in the 80s. I am sorry but your idea is flawed.
>>
>>93556190
Same. Season 2 felt thoroughly unfinished.

I think you can tell, between the L.A. 1947 setting, and the subplot about Vernon Masters and the FBI taking over the SSR's job, that a third season was going to involve the red scare and the beginning of the Hollywood blacklist. Would have been fun.
>>
>>93555323

>Ant-Man special effects on a TV budget

Please don't
>>
>>93556294
Was actually disappointed it got cancelled
>>
>>93556231
This would be fucking awesome
>>
>>93556231
Given the different kinds of comic shows we've gotten, it's possible
>>
>>93555968
I always thought they could make a story where they were trapped in the negative zone for years until they manage to come out, and they wouldn't have aged in there
>>
>US Agent TV series
>Takes place during Vietnam
>Hydra/Shield being to reason the US lost
>US Agent follow orders to a T but wants justice
>Yelena Belova as proto-Black Widow
>Series ends with him dying/scrafice for no 'real' cause
Throw in a battlefield reporter type side character. Hydra/Shield helping both sides of the war to weaken the world.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.