[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Lego Batman Movie

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

What are /co/'s thoughts on The Lego Batman Movie? I thought it was going to be a shit cash-in, but I loved it. The voice acting and animation were fantastic, I genuinely laughed more than once, and I felt a genuinely attached to the characters. My only major complaint is that bringing in all the different franchise from the Phantom Zone felt a bit too goofy, but other than that I loved it.
>>
>>93553379
I thought it was pretty fantastic

Bane was the real MVP
>>
>>93553379
The ending makes more sense if you view the movie as paying tribute to pop-culture on the whole than just the Batman franchise.

Even with Bruce, they where parodying the BatGod characterisation more prelevent among fans.

Personally I thought it was really clever. We've had quite a few good Batman parodies and this was a neat angle to bring to it.
>>
>>93553379
Saw it for the first time yesterday. I loved it, more than I even expected to. Ignoring Batman lore, it makes for a great animated film. The Batman stuff on top really makes it unique without feeling insulting. In fact, so many scenes felt like love letters to everything Batman.
>>
>>93553379
I enjoyed it every single bit, no heavy complaint, It was like one of the most fun rollercoaster ride ever.

If i want to be a nitpick, well....it's a lego movie. I mean how many people din't watch this because of that?
>>
>>93553379
Zero interest because of black Batgirl and that obnoxious Robin.
>>
Underrated, I liked it far more than Lego 1
>>
>>93554447
>black Batgirl
She's brown.
>>
>>93554813
Batgirl is white actually. The real one.
>>
>>93554835
>real
>>
>>93554835
>The real one

oh yeah?
>>
File: 32868596086_d43c9e8fe1_b.jpg (247KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
32868596086_d43c9e8fe1_b.jpg
247KB, 768x1024px
great pastiche of everything batman.

looking forward to the ninjago movie next.
>>
>>93554909
>>93554957
Fuck sakes guys seriously?

>lol everything should be my race and everyone needs to accept it

Fucking write your own shit
>>
File: 1480221325376.jpg (3KB, 202x192px) Image search: [Google]
1480221325376.jpg
3KB, 202x192px
>>93555178
>ninjago movie doesn't have the season one snakes
>>
>>93554835
>the real one
What real one? The 60s show?
>>
>>93553379
>What are /co/'s thoughts on The Lego Batman Movie?

I liked the way Batman was portrayed in the lego movie so when I heard that he was getting his own movie I was somewhat hyped.
Then I saw the trailer..
And I got 100% hyped
Watched the movie, laughed my ass off more times than I can remember. All in all a good movie. a strong 8/10. Maybe even a 9 who knows.
>>
File: mqdefault.jpg (4KB, 175x175px) Image search: [Google]
mqdefault.jpg
4KB, 175x175px
>>93554447
>black

Idiot.

Lego Babs and Gordon were white. They just had a bronze complexion like certain Cajun and Italian people who look like they tan a lot.
>>
The Joker thing wore thin really fast and that whole second bit with random property villains was more distracting than entertaining.
>>
>>93553379
It was a brilliant movie, through and through. A good comedy that parodies and homages the Batman mythos in the best way. It works well for casual fans and hardcore fans of the character. It's a great follow to The Lego Movie.

I'm looking forward to The Lego Ninjago Movie.
Lego Universe > MCU and DCEU
>>
>>93555508
>Batgirl should be white and everyone needs to accept it
>>
>>93555682
they ran out of batman villains.

>>93555723
you cant make much out of LCU.
>>
File: [bird noises].png (462KB, 1280x736px) Image search: [Google]
[bird noises].png
462KB, 1280x736px
>they almost kiss in the end
>>
>>93555508
>Fucking write your own shit

They did, it's called Lego Batman.
>>
I ignored it because the character was so unlikable in the Lego movie. But goddamn they gave him an actual arc and development. And it was pretty funny.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.