[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So...wait. If he's dead, then how is he in the Flash right now?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3311.jpg (252KB, 1900x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3311.jpg
252KB, 1900x900px
So...wait. If he's dead, then how is he in the Flash right now?
>>
>>93552710
Manhattan reverted New 52 Thawne into his Pre-Flashpoint self and then skeletized him when he dared to experience that glorious blue dick.
>>
He can't stay dead. He's the only Reverse Speedster, so he'll never die. Not even Mahattan has that.
>>
File: 2b9[1].jpg (38KB, 589x399px) Image search: [Google]
2b9[1].jpg
38KB, 589x399px
>>
>>93552710
Thawne has raced up and down the timeline so much that hes practically a constant paradox
>>
Thawne is living paradox, so even if he's killed he'll just come back
>>
>>93552710

He is literally "My power is retconning" the super. He probably couldn't tell you how.
>>
>>93553127

So

The Reverse Flash : the Speedforce :. Felix Faust : Magic
>>
>>93552710
>>93553163
>>93553131
>>93553127
>>93553115
>>93553096
>>93553096
>>93552749

Why the fuck are you guys so retarded? Honestly, I cant believe 6 different people and you all lack the simplest fucking reading comprehension.

Reverse Flash's "death" comes later in his timeline. So for Reverse Flash everything happening in The Flash happens before his death in The Button.
>>
>>93553496
But it literally showed his corpse in The Flash after he got the BBD and recover from it.
>>
>>93553496
>Later in his timeline
Thawne's died multiple times already in different scenarios/timelines. His actual "end" is anyones fucking guess.
>>
>>93553512
They never explicitly show him reviving I dont think, they just show the red flash in his eyes.
>>93553570
Sure, but I'm talking specifically about his death at the hands of Manhattan. They even show it IN the Button where Barry tries to stop eobard from going to see Manhattan and dying.
>>
>>93552710
popular comic book characters never die. Thawne and barry will live forever
>>
>>93553611
Buddy, that corpse in the morgue was post Button. Thawne revived from that encounter
>>
>>93552710
A past version of himself that didn't encounter Doctor Manhattan yet.
>>
>>93553676
holy shit are you retarded? do you not understand what I am saying? yes that corpse was from post button, but Thawne dying in the button comes later in his own personal timeline. And again, they never actually show that corpse reviving.
>>
>>93553676
>lacking all of this reading comprehension

see
>>93553714
>>
>>93552710
Did anybody in this thread actually read the comic or what

The Button Reverse Flash was pre-52 Thawne, the one who was in Flashpoint. Whatever happened at the end of Flash Point didnt happen because Blue Dick stuffed his Blue Dick in it so nobody died

Reverse Flash in new 52 was some other guy who was abused by his dad and his sister died or something i dunno but his costume was cool i guess, he died in Suicide Squad sometime

the Thawne from the flash comics from a few months ago is from the post new52 timeline somethingsomethingsomething different guy or something like that. this guy isnt the dude thats in prison right now in the Flash comics

i mean i know its not that simple but like, its pretty simple
>>
>>93553733
i mean unless you're talking about the exact same thawne all from the same button comic then please ignore me and pretend i didnt just embarrass myself
>>
ITT: comic books!
>>
>>93553717
Him dying in the Button is later in his personal timeline than him dying in the Flashpoint which is later in his personal timeline than him getting necked by Barry

Paradox
>>
Doesn't he remember the times when he was dead?
>>
>>93553778
way to just completely ignore the point of the conversation
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.