[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went so so so so so so so wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 250px-Jlaactofgod1.jpg (33KB, 250x389px) Image search: [Google]
250px-Jlaactofgod1.jpg
33KB, 250x389px
What went so so so so so so so wrong?
>>
That a) it was just a mouthpiece trying to prove a point about superheroes at the expense of nearly everyone in the cast's canon characterization and that b) in retrospect, way too much space in the early issues is spent making the reader think that "whodunit" is going to be relevant in the end, with characters investigating and shit, when in the end it stops being relevant since the patronizing parts take over
That said, some of the heroes' reinventions were pretty cool
>>
File: batman_vs_superman.jpg (149KB, 1268x845px) Image search: [Google]
batman_vs_superman.jpg
149KB, 1268x845px
>>93549105
>a mouthpiece trying to prove a point about superheroes at the expense of nearly everyone in the cast's canon characterization
>>
>>93549105
Written by a Batfag.
>>
>>93549105
Youtuber Linkara did a good reviews about this comic
>>
>>93549105
The fact it became a Batman comic midway through the miniseries at the expense of everyone else.
>>
>>93549176
>three parts
holy shit even Countdown, Cry for Justice and Rise of Arsenal got two each and they had more issues
should I spend over an hour watching him of am I better off going to sleep?
>>
>>93549412
what are you talking about? CfJ has three episodes (1-2, 3-4, 5-7), but yeah, I think only ASBAR got as much attention
>>
>>93549412
Act of God is just that bad.
>>
>>93549105
>technology-based powers keep working
>except green lantern rings because ?????
>except the Atom because ?????
Quality writing
>>
>>93549105
Is this the one where Billy tries to rape Diana, or am I thinking of another shitty JLA Elseworld?
Wait, does Diana become a Born-Again-Christian in this?
>>
>>93550387
>Wait, does Diana become a Born-Again-Christian in this?

Yes
>>
>>93550387
>Is this the one where Billy tries to rape Diana, or am I thinking of another shitty JLA Elseworld
That was called Distant Fires iirc
>>
>>93549138
>>93549166
This.
>>
generic edgy elseworlds because hack writers need the status quo to stop them from doing retarded shit like this
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.