[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tfw no Garth Ennis Punisher Max dealing with Mexican drug cartels

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 7

File: PunishingWorld4.jpg (221KB, 600x986px) Image search: [Google]
PunishingWorld4.jpg
221KB, 600x986px
tfw no Garth Ennis Punisher Max dealing with Mexican drug cartels
>>
REMINDER THAT GARTH ENNIS WROTE A PREQUEL TO BORN AND MARVEL STILL HASN'T RELEASED IT
>>
>>93549073
Did it get drawn?
>>
File: 5673.jpg (115KB, 573x411px) Image search: [Google]
5673.jpg
115KB, 573x411px
>criminals do most vile cartoonishly evil thing an adult male with the tastes of an edgelord 14 year old intent on showing how "mature" comics can be can imagine

>Frank Franks while he Franks them all

Still waiting on a reason to read more than 3 Punisher comics.
>>
>>93549073
wud?
are you bullshitting me?
>>
>>93549114
>reading punisher for maturity
>coming to this thread to bitch
>have no good reason to post
>>
>>93549114
Yeah, those silly 14 year old edgelords. Nothing like you, a 15 year old refined gentleman, who exudes so much maturity from every pore that anyone can tell you don't drink from a sippy cup anymore.
>>
>>93549114
Frank is unarguably the deepest character in all of fiction.
>>
>>93549230

Not sure what this post is trying to convey. I'm immature because I don't read shitty immature comics?
>>
File: 21 virgins.jpg (900KB, 1911x1449px) Image search: [Google]
21 virgins.jpg
900KB, 1911x1449px
>>93548563
I wish Frank moved to Europe for obvious reasons.
>>
>>93549306

But that would only piss off Terrorist sympathizers.
>>
>>93549319
Yes, and?
>>
>>93549289
>look how mature i am shitposting about a comic and how immature it is
>boy im a highbrow individual
>>
>>93549306
Punisher vs. the Italian Mafia?
>>
tfw no Garth Ennis Punisher Max dealing with white collar criminals
>>
>>93549378
He might do some good in Naples now that you mention it.
>>
>>93549369

Boy you sure aren't good at handling criticism.
>>
>>93549387
Can Frank awaken volcanoes?
>>
>>93548563
They tend to operate in Mexico and close to the boarder, while Frank does not.
>>93549073
>Making a prequel to a prequel
For what purpose? What relevant story can a prequel to born possibly tell?
>>
>>93549415
Anyone can with enough boom-boom.
>>
>>93549421
>What relevant story can a prequel to born possibly tell?
Tyger was pretty good, I think.
>>
>>93549306
You just had to do it didn't you?
>>93549387
Yeah Naples is in dire need of garbage men
>>93549440
And let all the civilians die in the process? Not his style
>>
>>93549473
All three of your replies were to me. This looks weird.
>>
>>93549483
He likes you.
>>
>>93549395
>criticism vs shitposting
im sorry i assumed you knew the difference. clearly you lack higher brain functions to understand this.
>>
>>93549395
Stop adding that space before you post you fag
>>
>>93548563
>>93549421
Edmonton's very recent Punisher run had him going over the border and dealing with Mexican cartels who were attacking the US.

>>93549319
He also fought against Islamic fundies in that run, too.
>>
>>93549114
You are clearly a libertarian and a scholar, understanding the simple truth that it was the invisible hand of the free market placing those weak whorish (like all females) women in the care of rugged mountain men providing them with opportunity they did not deserve and could not imagine.
>>
>>93549506
Use period unless on period.
>>
>>93548563
It's not like he hasn't fought them before, including in MAX.
>>
File: warpunisher.gif (2MB, 400x616px) Image search: [Google]
warpunisher.gif
2MB, 400x616px
There is no Punisher. Only War Machine remains.
>>
>>93549306
>tfw Frank would probably get called racist for killing terrorists in Europe
>>
>>93549073
>tfw Steve Dillon won't be alive to read it
>>
I would like a Punisher and James Bond crossover.
>>
File: mexico cartel.jpg (249KB, 1242x1536px) Image search: [Google]
mexico cartel.jpg
249KB, 1242x1536px
>>93549114
>thinks criminal organizations never hurt innocent people in real life
>calls others immature

need to get your ass to /gif/
>>
>>93548563

There was that MAX comic where he went to Mexico and fought MAX Jigsaw which was weird since we never saw him again or saw how they first met.
>>
One of the many Punisher arcs I've thought up would be one where an Autodefensas-style anti-cartel group rises up in Mexico, claiming to be inspired by the Punisher, maybe even calling themselves "El Hijos de Punisher" or something, all wearing lucha-style Punisher skull masks and waving big Punisher skull banners.

Presumably the arc ends with Frank telling them to focus more on what they're fighting to protect, rather than what they want to destroy, warning them not to go down the path he went and be consumed by war.
>>
>>93549649
my joke had a double meaning, you see the Mafia controls all the garbage pick up in Naples. They are doing an awful job with it
>>
>>93549421
Cartels operate from any fucking place they want not just close to the border. They are rich enough to have private planes, tanks, and personal submarines, etc... and own properties across Mexico so they can travel quickly anywhere.

They even have some properties in the US but it's mostly used by their families who usually imigrate legally because, again, they have the money (one of Chapo's wives crosses the border from time to time, she even had one of their kids in the US).

Catholic private schools in the US are filled with cartel children and they are rude little shits but people don't do anything to them for obvious reasons.

Also the Punisher has gone international so traveling is not a problem for him.
>>
> No Mike Baron Punisher collections
Of all the things to collect for the first Epic Collection they go with that shitty story where he travels around Europe.
>>
>>93549386
The first Barracuda arc ended with Frank Franking an entire boat full of white collar criminals.
>>
>>93549114
Honestly kind of toned shit down.
>>
>>93548563
Doesn't the Punisher fight against the mafia most of the time?
>>
>>93558047
Sometimes he travels around when he ,or back in the day Mirco, hears about people that need a good punish.
>>
>>93549421
>>93549137
It's called "The Platoon". It's about Frank Castle's FIRST tour of duty in Vietnam. Born was about his third. His second tour of duty (in the MAX continuity) is "so top secret that not even S.H.I.E.L.D. could find any information about it", so nothing about that has been revealed in the comics yet (and presumably never will unless Ennis decides to do another MAX mini [which even if he wanted to it's unlikely Marvel would publish since they don't do the whole MAX imprint anymore]).

It was actually written a few years ago. As in before Ennis turned to shit, so it has an actual chance of actually not sucking.
>>
>>93558198
>nothing about that has been revealed in the comics yet
I'm assuming that was when he showed up in Fury MAX My War Gone By
>>
>>93549506

Not him but fuck you, it looks better
>>
>>93549073
Platoon when?

>>93549886
Edmonson's Frank was a bit too friendly, at least after being used to Ennis' MAX series. I would have liked to see it continue, rather than end with Secret Wars.

>>93558198
They gave up on MAX? Thats a shame. I really wanted to see more of Fury like in My War Gone By. How Ennis managed to trim the Cold War down to those few stories I don't know. There is so much more to play with there.

>>93549421
Platoon is Frank's first tour in Vietnam, his first tame of war. By Born, Frank was a hardened warrior that had mastered his craft.

>>93549455
Tyger was great, but was more of a story about a boy learning how the world really works.
>>
I always thought the Ounisher could fit well into a diversity legacy.

>Hispanic Marine from Texas
>Unit was big fans of Ounisher in Iraq/Afghanistan
>Comes home, relative caught up in Sicario business
>Family gets killed
>Punishment intensifies

He'd be more like Medelin from Sivario though, avtively working with NGO groups as long as he could get his revenge. He'd also have back up ftom other old military buddies. He'd also be more brutal, willing to kill children and entire families.
>>
>>93558701
>The Mexican soldier is willing to kill woman and children
Seriously?
>>
>>93558701
>willing to kill children and entire families.
anal waste
>>
>>93553973
>"El hijos de Punisher"
> not "Los Castigadores"
>>
>>93558701
You do realize the thing that makes the Cartels so abhorred is that they kill families and kids?

If the guy is at all Mexican he should have that in mind.
>>
>>93558593
I don't think Marvel has published a single MAX book in at least a few years now. And I doubt it's something Disney would want to be associated with.
>>
>>93551817
If there's no definite proof, the polizia can't charge into a crazy religio-nut and bang his ass around.

That's just proper procedure - and nowadays, you can be "racist" for wearing frigging dreadlocks, for God's sake, what do you think killin a bunch of guys would do? You should know that.

Me, I'm just wondering how one of the world's most expansive surveillance states can suffer 3 consecutive attacks in such a short amount of time.
>>
>>93553445
show me the appeal
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.