[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Cuspo employee is immunized against all dangers: one may

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1619.png (25KB, 500x125px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1619.png
25KB, 500x125px
The Cuspo employee is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a failure, money hole, a has been, a tv commerical animator, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But tell him that he will never make a successful cartoon series again and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”
>>
Duckman is still their best show
>>
Wait, they still exist?
>>
Everything they did post-1997 is shit. What happened?
>>
>>93544789
Gabor spent his efforts on Bridge to Terabithia
>>
>>93544649
>t. The Eternal Spumco Employee
At least try and be discreet...
>>
>>93544846
>Bridge to Terabithia
I hate everything about that piece of shit
>feel bad because a boring Mary Sue with no personality died
So cheap and emotionally manipulative.
>>
>>93544789
Their distinct animation style couldn't survive past the 90s aesthetically and every attempt they made to break from it was a miserable failure.
>>
Were they proof muh style can only get you so far?
>>
>>93546632
https://www.youtube.com/user/KlaskyCsupoInc/videos

You have to watch them all
>>
>>93544748

Someone's still paying the bills to keep their top-notch, professionally-designed website online:

http://www.klaskycsupo.com/
>>
File: mnbvcxzCvbn.jpg (145KB, 861x556px) Image search: [Google]
mnbvcxzCvbn.jpg
145KB, 861x556px
>>93547243

I imagine back in 1999 or so this must have seemed pretty impressive.
>>
>>93547243
Have I time traveled back to to 2005?
>>
File: OllieMongoFB1.jpg (93KB, 700x504px) Image search: [Google]
OllieMongoFB1.jpg
93KB, 700x504px
>>93547263

>What's new

>Ollie Mongo is like any normal sixteen year old... except he's a brooding TEENAGE SKATEBOARDING ZOMBIE who lives 200 years in the future! He's got mad skills on the ramps and a few SUPERNATURAL POWERS!

Sounds like the next big things, huh, fellow kids?
>>
>>93544789
All of their golden staff jumped ship to Film Roman (Except Peter Chung who ended up doing AEon Flux and Brad Bird who left to do features) during the middle of season 2 of The Simpsons, they now work for Fox Animation (who is just Saban animation back in Fox's hands after Saban said no to Disney selling back the studio to them; Disney sold it back to Fox instead).

In short.
>Klasky Csupo was fired from The Simpsons during the middle of season 2 and did not start Rugrats until right after they were fired from The Simpsons.
>Between Bart Gets Hit by a Car to A Streetcar Named Marge episodes were started at Klasky Csupo but were finished at Film Roman which is why Klasky Csupo still got a credited on those episode.

Simpsons is the only thing that they did that still holds up as Rugrats aged like milk.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.