[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1498765238499.jpg (198KB, 948x702px) Image search: [Google]
1498765238499.jpg
198KB, 948x702px
>>
Use your words.
>>
Proof there is a god.
>>
>>93543981
Unf. Laura's dick sucking lips
>>
>>93543981
Wow. A well written interesting character outsells a bland Mary Sue.
>>
The current incarnation of Laura is like the fifth or sixth best version of her

Taciturn killing machine? Angry Spanish speaking child? Traumatized goth prostitute?
Generic angsty teen? All better. She's lost everything that makes her unique, apart from like... a vagina and such
>>
>>93544059
>Angry Spanish speaking child
This was kinda shit to be honest. She was at her best when she wasn't speaking
>>
>>93544048
>wolverine
>well written
>implying you even read comics
>>
>>93544048
More of a mediocre comic outselling a terrible one.
>>
>>93544080
Nah, she was too much like a Cass Cain ripoff

She was best when Liu was writing her.
>>
>>93543981
>distant_perlmutter_screeching.jpg
>>
>all of Marvel's appealing female characters can't be used in the MCU

yes and water is wet
>>
>>93544410
Perlmutter didn't even want a Captain Marvel movie.
>>
>>93544059
Yeah. There's nothing about Wolverine X-23 that stands out to me. She's just a less bubbly version of every other teen girl hero.
>>
>>93543981
>one shitty forced female empowerment character is beating another

I mean I know where you're going with this but X23 was never good. She's just Marlel's cheap Cass Cain hurtcore waifubait.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_e9Gi88txtY

Laura gets GOOED
>>
>>93544048
Laura hasn't been written well in over 7 years

not as bad as Carol though
>>
Laura doesn't deserve to be put in the same bag as all the other shitty nuMarvel replacements. Her book isn't bad. It isn't moving the ground or changing the history of comics forever, but it isn't a bad book. That enough should distance her from the Benis or the Aaron. Laura herself changed but I don't get why is that bad? People complained so much that she was reseted back to the beginning after every arc but now complain that she finally changed? I don't get you faggots.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.