[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pitch a crossover of the characters above you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: Lobo and Skeletor.png (789KB, 994x383px) Image search: [Google]
Lobo and Skeletor.png
789KB, 994x383px
How would you do a Lobo/Skeletor crossover, /co/?
>>
Skeletor hires Lobo to kill He-man. Lobo be's badass. Skeletor quips.
>>
File: judge conan.png (1MB, 1057x621px) Image search: [Google]
judge conan.png
1MB, 1057x621px
>>
>>93543507
And presumably, Skeletor fucks up when he springs his own trap that tries to take out both He-Man and Lobo which isn't good for him when they both escape...
>>
>>93545504
I kinda like the idea of an anarchist magician in the Cursed Earth using some of that Pictissh magic from "Kings of the Night" to bring Conan into teh modern day to kill the Judge
yeah, none of that pussy-ass "fight and team up" bullshit, these are two completely opposed men who will not let the other live.
Conan of course builds a gang in Mega-Vity One, looking to destroy the corrupt system and encourage civil disobedience while Dredd leads the judges to kill all of them
At this point I imagine only one could win (unless there was a multiple-choice ending...) but I suppose it doesn't really need to be included in the pitch
>>
File: Stewart.png (307KB, 459x313px) Image search: [Google]
Stewart.png
307KB, 459x313px
these two?
>>
>>93543444
The Main Man is contracted by Horde Prime to go after He-Man. HP wants the Power Sword, so that he can use the power of Grayskull to open a dimensional rift and kill the elder gods of good that maintain the cosmic balances that ultimately thwart his plans. Skeletor gets wind of this plan and sets out to stop Lobo from taking the Power Sword, since its departure from Eternia would spell the end of Skelly's ambitions
>>
>>93546063
but what are the dynamics between the characters?
>>
>>93543444
Shouldn't Lobo go after Skeletor and not He-Man? Being a part of a faction of aliens that go from planet to planet conquering shit.

Skeletor might be the next on his Horde shit list.
>>
>>93546663
Lobo is a mercenary. He goes after whoever his clients tell him to go after. Unless his client tries to double-cross him.
>>
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.