[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

favorite king of the hill episode go

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 9

File: S4E14.jpg (32KB, 640x436px) Image search: [Google]
S4E14.jpg
32KB, 640x436px
favorite king of the hill episode
go
>>
>>93543258
the one where hank sells propane and propane accessories
>>
Any episode where Peggy wins. Like the one where she killed a guy.
>>
>>93543258
The one where Hank gets fake ass cheeks and enters a lawnmower race.
>>
The one where Dale get his new riding lawn mower stolen

The one where Peggy goes to the "Boggle" championship

And the one where Bobby gets self-defense lessons.
>>
>>93543497
THATS MY PURSE
>>
The one where Hank can't shit, and then he has a nightmare where he dies of not shitting, and when they lower his casket into the grave, they flush it and the coffin spins around like a turd draining down the toilet
>>
>>93543497
>The one where Dale get his new riding lawn mower stolen
This or the episode where they become firemen.
>>
>>93543904
Oh fuck, I totally forgot about that episode. That's a good one.
>>
The one where Bill returns to Earth after training for a year, only to find out he's even further behind everyone else since they fought Mecha-Khan in the meantime.
>>
>>93543543
I DONT KNOW YOU
>>
The flood.
>>
File: im gonna kick your ass.png (712KB, 949x718px) Image search: [Google]
im gonna kick your ass.png
712KB, 949x718px
>>93543258
Megalo Dale or A Firefighting We Will Go
>>
File: im sure hes found a good home.jpg (27KB, 608x316px) Image search: [Google]
im sure hes found a good home.jpg
27KB, 608x316px
>>93544108
whoops wrong pic, I guess the Anger Management episode was pretty good too, though now that I think about it.
>>
The one where Hank becomes addicted to vidya
>>
clouds?
>>
File: bill.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
bill.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
>>93543258

Any episode where Hank gets to shut down tumblr types is satisfying (which is like 90% of them). Also, Bill heavy episodes for some strange reason.
>>
>>93544108
>A Firefighting We Will Go
This is the most correct answer.
>>
>>93543258
https://youtu.be/iZ8nN6hTnmM
>>
GET OUTTA MY HOUSE!
MY BOY AIN'T MUCH BUT HE'S ALL I GOT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CoF42UppkI4
>>
File: CLOUDS.jpg (191KB, 941x713px) Image search: [Google]
CLOUDS.jpg
191KB, 941x713px
>>93544584
>>
>>93544645

>Why do you keep calling me BITCH?
>>
Dinner's ready, where's grandpa?
>>
>>93543258
This one
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKVdFtyzSmc&t=90s
Autism
>>
>>93543258
Ho Yeah!
That scene with Hank driving Cotton's Cadillac while wearing that pimp hat just about killed me the first time I saw it.
>>
>>93544930
impressive
>>
The episode where Boomhauer gets dumped is generally not exciting, but the minute or so where Bill kicks in the door, snarls "Amateurs" and his speech is the second best minute of King of the Hill.

Best episode is the one where Cotton dies.
>>
>>93544930

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UuIjbNkBDAw&t=11s&ab_channel=DurhamrockerZ
>>
I honestly couldn't tell you my favorite but the first one that came to mind was when they were stuck at an airport during thanksgiving.
>>
File: turkey bomb.jpg (80KB, 797x565px) Image search: [Google]
turkey bomb.jpg
80KB, 797x565px
>>93545317
Oh god, I remember watching that episode with my dad when it first aired. The scene with the bomb squad blowing up the turkey made him laugh so hard beer came out of his nose.
>>
File: 1492482437889.jpg (230KB, 1440x960px) Image search: [Google]
1492482437889.jpg
230KB, 1440x960px
I AM THE MACK DADDY OF HEIMLICH COUNTY.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcMjg8IIKWA
>>
>you will never watch King Of The Hill for the first time again
>>
>>93545486
>frog
>>
The one where the family gets addicted to smoking always cracks me up, especially that part where the cig flies into the prison cell and the prisoners all wake up and fight over it.

>>93545458
God tier episode too
>>
Nine Pretty Darn Angry Men: the one where they go black friday shopping and the guys participate in a focus group about a mower.

Favorite moment is when Bobby makes Peggy feel better about her feet by embracing his "flaws" instead of allowing others to make like shit over them.
>>
>>93545623
*make him feel like shit
>>
>>93545490
Back when I was in college, whenever I came home on break, me and my little sister would watch King of the Hill every night.
Those were some of the best days of my life.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzL7Xw2qDGw
>>
When Bill hooks up with the governor of Texas.
>>
>>93545974
That sounds nice, Anon.
>>
The one where Hank joins an organic store full of vegan hippies after they sell him the best steak he's ever eaten. Something about him happily eating his words is hilarious.

Also, him telling Cotton to fuck off right before he dies.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Shn9JYav-Jk&ab_channel=Aliantos
>>
>>93543317
My favorite part from that episode was probably Dale using Octavio to scout out the rest of the guys, and Octavio just tells Dale that Bill's been eating nothing but oranges and ham sandwiches.
>>
>>93543258
Any Dale episode is pretty good but the one with Mr. Big and how he bullshits his way out is my favorite
>>
>>93545486

I LAUGH AT TONY DANZA
I LAUGH AT TONY DANZA
I LAUGH AT TONY DANZA
>>
>>93543258
who the fuck holds a cigarette like that?
>>
>>93544876
WHAT'S GOOD NIGGA?
>>
>>93543258
the fireman episode
>>
Probably unpopular, but I like the episodes focusing on Connie and Bobby, like the one where Connie joins the guys' bluegrass band and the one where Bobby fakes being a high schooler with a kidney disease to get No Doubt to play a high school dance. Also, after reading about the girl from Columbine who was in love with one of the shooters on here, the Buckley's angel episode.
>>
File: Hankin' around.png (446KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Hankin' around.png
446KB, 640x480px
>>93544980
>funk intensifies
>>
>>93546035

my favorite
>>
>>93546035
Can we just take a moment to appreciate how Hank feels no remorse for telling his father he doesn't love him, and how unexpectedly powerful it is?
>>
>>93544930

I like how it looks like his walls aren't painted
>>
The episode where Peggy abducts a Mexican child
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.