[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i swear to god if Coco wont be good...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: puns.png (183KB, 747x332px) Image search: [Google]
puns.png
183KB, 747x332px
i swear to god if Coco wont be good...
>>
>>93543244
coco looks boring so far
>>
>nuPixar
I'll pass.
>>
>>93545730
what even happened
is it brave's fault
>>
>>93545908
Nah brave was decent, frozen was utter shit though.
>>
>>93543244
The skeleton people look fucking weird in Coco, that's my only issue
>>
>>93546025
frozen was disney not pixar
>>
>>93547053

They should stop pretending and merge already.
>>
>>93545908
The truest answer is simply time

Nothing good lasts forever. It would've been virtually impossible for Pixar to maintain it's Finding Nemo-level of storytelling quality indefinitely.
>>
>>93543244
No streak can last indefinitely. And there is plenty of evidence for strong returns, like the Disney Renaissance, or the current Disney movies which many consider Renaissance 2.0.
>>
>>93547253
>or the current Disney movies
What would those be? Frozen? Smash-it Steven? Big Hero 6?

I mean I think they're good, but they're not on the level of classics such as the Lion King, Aladdin, etc.
>>
>>93547253
>>93547278

This was Disney's "Revival" era, which ended recently with Moana.
>>
>>93547394
'Ended'? The movie is the fourth consecutive Walt Disney Animation Studios film to reach The $600 million dollar milestone, after Frozen, Big Hero 6, and Zootopia, all of which are critically lauded as well. Why that movie would have ended it, you need to explain.
>>
>>93547739

It's no longer about quality, it's all about money now.
>>
>>93547960
It was always about money, anon. The quality was just a side-effect of that.
>>
Is this movie a metaphor for Pixar(McQueen) stepping down and being replaced by WDAS(Ramirez)?
>>
>>93547739
$600 million is a low bar to aim for
>>
that's because all pixar movies are like "10 year old in the making story of a life" and that this can't run forever unless you change your team for each movie, which will not happen. Once each of their head peopple told "their" story, then it's time to stagnate.
>>
>>93548558

that's why were getting sequels nobody asked for (MU, Cars 3, TS4), and minority pandering features like Coco ordered by Gisnep.
I would love to make a movie about thing like noble hyenas, even if it sucked, having your own movie must feel cool. Byt I know nothing about movie making, nor I am Nike's owner son to fund it.

>>93546025

Both sucked , but Frozen had a catchy song.

>>93548545
Especoally when a rush job like Zootopia or Frozen earned over a billion.
>>
>>93547189
This. I thought Zootopia and Moana were Pixar because they were both incredibly mediocre.
>>
>>93548870

You should see the zootopia documentary, there's a reason why it felt so "Pixar".
>>
>>93548870
Zootopia and Moana are both better than any Pixar film made since Toy Story 3
>>
>>93549019

It's becuase faitso cares more about Disney than Pixar now .
>>
>>93545908
>what even happened
Up to Wall*E all the stories up to that point were created by a brain storming session done by the original owners of Pixar. One of the owner died in the mean time so the old team can never get back together again.
>>
>>93550324

similar thing happened to Disney IIRC.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.