[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Animal Man

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 2001130-1.jpg (131KB, 619x960px) Image search: [Google]
2001130-1.jpg
131KB, 619x960px
I heard that this was the best of the new 52. When does it get good? 5 issues in and it's just shoddy art, boring villains, and annoying family members.
>>
>>93542113
>damn...
Ugh
>>
>DUDE FAMILY ROAD TRIP FOR A DOZEN ISSUES LMAO
Terrible. The so called body horror stuff was mild at best too.
>>
>travel foreman

terrible
>>
Read the whole thing, and I thought it was okay. The first arc was mediocre in my opinion, but the art made it really shitty. I feel like they only hired the artist because he could draw gore (and nothing else). The second arc was better and I liked how Lemire started to get more comfortable with the storyline. No doubt this was due to a lack of editorial mandating. I think the reason people like it are for the characters. They all feel very well developed and real. They carry the book in place of a meandering storyline.

Also, please don't reply "Damn" to my post. I don't find it funny. Irony doesn't make it funnier either
>>
>>93541420
>Lemire
>>
>>93542877
This.
>>
>>93541420
>Travel Foreman
>Shoddy Art
>>
>>93541420
bumping for discussion. I liked it.
>>
It kind of just, ended
>>
maybe it`s not for you, what some people like is not what others like.
>>
>>93541420
well, you heard wrong, it's ok, but others have explained why it's not great
Swamp Thing, Frankenstein, Wonder Woman and the first couple arcs of Demon Knights are all better
>>
>>93541420
>I heard that this was the best of the new 52
um no
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.