[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do we fix best boy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

>>
Forget about him.
>>
he was fine in Adventure
>>
File: 1498556857203.png (175KB, 286x275px)
1498556857203.png
175KB, 286x275px
>>93539781
But how can we get back to there after the Lobdelling?
>>
>>93539761
The Lemire book was perhaps the saddest sacrifice to the New 52.
>>
>>93539761
we got true best boy jon now
>>
>>93539761
Bring him back somehow into new 52.

I guess he could absorb any left over superbro energy from the fusion.
>>
>>93539858
>NuKara hated his gut for being a clone
>He ended up dying making sure Kara's ship took off in time to reach earth
>>
just have his essence merge with Jon or some dumb shit
>>
>>93539761
Just bring him back and let him be a big brother figure to Jon.

Not complicated.

"Hey guys, I'm back from space or the future or whatever."
>>
>>93539761
Make him and Match twin clones

Conner ends up as the fun-loving, "rebellious" Superboy from back in the 90's

Match ends up as the angsty, black T-shirt wearing, son of Lex, Superboy that Geoff Johns turned him into later on

Best of both worlds
>>
>>93539761
He was never good outside of PAD's young justice.
>>
Have him and Bart return like old Clark and Wally did, have people remember them. Forget the New 52 ever happened. Have them bust Tim out of limbo and reform YJ. Give him and Jon a Superboys ongoing with brotherly bonding adventures. It'd rule.
>>
>>93540655
>Kon, now 17-19 years old, being Jon's chill big brother
>Awkward family dinners with Good!Lex
>looking after the SuperSons as a favour to Clark
>Jon looks up to him as a role model, thinks his '90s look and fade is the coolest thing ever, much to Clark's dismay.
>Crossover issues with Bruce, Clark, Tim, Kon, Jon, and Damian forming three generations of Worlds Finest friendships
>Damian hating him due to association with Drake until they bond over being created as a weapon for evil relatives
>Kon and Jon playing with Krypto
>Kon giving Jon (terrible) advice about girls and school.
>tfw it will never happen
just end me now tbqh
>>
>>93540711
> Clark and Lex being my Two Dads over Kon.
> Lex making up for past lack of dadness.
> Jon and Kon brother moments.

My heart wasn't ready for this....
>>
Nu52 Kon and Bart decide to go back to Bart's time to fight the Fedorian Empire, their last appearance ends on an optimistic note.

Either retcon Kon back as a "perfected" Bizarro, or make it a storyline that he's cloned from Jon's DNA.
>>
>>93539962
I still say have it be that Kenan absorbed his chi and not Superbro's.

Kenan's basically got Kon's 90s personality.

>>93540816
>make it a storyline that he's cloned from Jon's DNA.
That is his nu52 origin. He was cloned from Jon Lane Kent
>>
>>93540711
:(((

Kon really needs a new name and look in my opinion - he's too old to be superboy now and we have Jon anyway.
Focus on the TTK to give him a niche, have him as one of the main leads in a YJ book - or even just an extended team up book with Tim, Bart, and guest stars.

Trouble is, theres no good names for him. Supernova could work, but sounds odd. Maybe just have Clark pull another Kryptonian hero name out of his ass?
>>
>>93540528
Karl Kesel says Shut Your Whore Mouth.
>>
>>93540896
Oh right, Kenan's origin hasn't been revisited after the merging, I'm guessing?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.