[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

X-men and Disney

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: x-men 90 cartoon.jpg (35KB, 307x400px) Image search: [Google]
x-men 90 cartoon.jpg
35KB, 307x400px
So Marvel and/or Disney has not authorized an X-Men show on their own since 2011 or made any merch.

Have you "forgotten" about the X-men like they want you to? Lost their iconic status?... You know, even though there's been 6 movies, at least 2 more in the works and 1 TV-show with at least 1 more in the works? Not to mention that the comic book line didn't remain dormant for very long.

In all seriousness, are the movie rights honestly the only thing that matter to these fucks? They couldn't even keep away from making more comics, they should just stop pretending they can artificially render the X-men obscure.
>>
File: 1373509595577.png (166KB, 600x422px) Image search: [Google]
1373509595577.png
166KB, 600x422px
>>93539141
Fuck Disney and Capcom, the X-Men are still the best Marvel characters to me.
The Avengers and Inhumans can kiss my ass.
>>
>>93539141
>the 3 guys on the pic are dead/hitler
Aside from that OP they're still publishing X-Men comics, they're just shit like 99% of what they do right now.

Fuck Marvel.
t. Marvelfag
>>
Despite what Capcom and Marvel say, literally everybody knows who Wolverine, Cyclops, Professor X, and Magneto are. Marvel not making more X-Men media isn't going to make more people see Fox's shitty movies or make the public like the MCU's shitty movies any better. It's literally fucking pointless.
>>
>>93539141
sometimes Marvel can just be pants on head retarded
>>
>>93539141
>are the movie rights honestly the only thing that matter to these fucks?
Ike is a Jew
movies make millions, comics don't
>>
>>93539189
Don't forget that Jubes became a lesbian vampire too.
DIVERSITY YES
>>
File: 1j5kz6.jpg (420KB, 900x1304px)
1j5kz6.jpg
420KB, 900x1304px
>>93539180
THIS
H
I
S

Spidey, Hulk and the X-men were the first ever comics my mom gave me as a kid, and they were beautiful. Avengers don't mean shit to me, and Inhumans are as irrelevant as ever.
>>
>>93539213
You know what irks me most? They made Wolveriine dying a big deal like they were done milking his shit 90's style, and now they have like 4 Wolverines running around looking like Sonic OCs.
>>
Remember, Marvel only have them-fucking-selves to blame for making horribly retarded deals in order to grab quick cash like a gang of fucking junkies
>>
>>93539375
I mean it did save them from bankruptcy, didn't it?
>>
>>93539141

Perlmutter is the answer. Before the movies he was in Marvel to sell toys. He only cares about what will sell the most toys to the kids, he knows the kids will mostly buy MCU related shit, so he wants to make more MCU related shit (Even if he was kicked out of overseeing Marvel Studios) That's why he was pushing so hard for an Inhumans movie, to finally replace the X-men and sell their toys, and got fucked into only getting an awful looking TV Show.
>>
>>93539434
>in an alternate reality Marvel went bankrupt and Warner bought the entire Marvel Universe
Just imagine
>>
>>93539434
barely but those movie right deals were horrendous; Blade they barely got a taste of the revenue and X-men they get next to nothing. If you don't hedge your bets for even a modicum of success to ensure you get more money in the future, you fucking deserve to eat shit. I almost wish Marvel went bankrupt with what a shit company it is now both in and out of comics
>>
it really doesn't bother me that the x-men aren't in the spotlight anymore, they've been shit for about a decade anyway
>>
>>93539501
>If you don't hedge your bets for even a modicum of success to ensure you get more money in the future

Well they're making a ton of money off all those Avengers movies, so...
>>
so... x-men fans are all (((pol)))?

you guys understand that alone is reason enough to drop the x-men like a steaming turd, right

and not just marvel, nobody wants to be associated with you frogcucks, that's why you got a containment board in the first place
>>
>>93539497
Warner would never have bought them

>>93539501
they get a pretty standard deal; millions of dollars from the production budget

if they'd been "smart" like you're suggesting they'd have got nothing - Blade made next to nothing, and Marvel got a nice solid slice of budget instead of a nice solid slice of fucking nothing, because nobody was going to give them 10% of the gross, moron

even with the X-Men movies, the only time they took off is when JLaw was in them and she was actually somebody, but they had much larger budgets than Blade, guess why

but hey what do i know, feel free to go lose all your money gambling
>>
>>93539673

The fuck are you talking about? (((pol)))? Kys newfag.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.