[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DCAU Joker

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

When I heard Babs saying "The real Joker was unlike anyone else you've faced" to Terry in Return of Joker, it got me thinking, what violent crimes did this particular version of the Joker actually commit?

This is what I can remeber:
>Mass destruction in Metropolis
>Mutilation of Tim Drake
>Mutilation of Jack Ryder
>Abusing Harley
>Assasinating Andrea's father
>>
>>93538507
Killed dozens with his toxin
>>
>>93538507
Mind raped Robin.
Paralyzed Batgirl.
>>
Since Batman: TAS is a kid's show, Joker can't do a whole lot onscreen. I'd assume quite a few people died in accidents when he gassed the city for a wholesale robbery but the worst we'd see is a non-fatal car crash.

I think Babs is talking more about the personal threat Joker would be to Terry. He's used to criminals who want money and angsty teens. Kind of a shame they didn't go more into that.

>>93538615
>Paralyzed Batgirl.
Different canon.
>>
Murdered military personnel to free meta kids who he loosed upon the city of Las Vegas in a bid to plant bombs, wanton destruction, and drive an entire country's TV audience mad.
>>
He got a lot of people with the Joker gas in the show and while it never said they died, it was always pretty implied.

That's a pretty horrible way to die
>>
he killed a bunch of people in DCAU and I don't remember he even getting caught at all
>>
>>93538507
His first onscreen kill was Sal Valestro in Phantasm, and in Holiday Knights he killed one or two people (maybe just one?)
>>
>>93538507
the only thing that's stopped him from literally nuking Gotham was a domestic dispute with Quinn over not getting their pets out first.
>>
>>93538507
I remember the Joker committing crimes for very petty reasons in the original animated series. He murdered a few people, poisoned the general population with his toxic, and harmed a few people. He didn't really get dangerous until the show got revamped. Before he was just a petty crook with a gimmick.
>>
>>93538507
The comic and episode Mad Love shows Harley reading a paper that states Joker is still at large and the body count is rising.
>>
>>93540598
This doesn't get enough emphasis

The Joker got his hands on a NUCLEAR FUCKING BOMB and was going to set it off in a major city full of millions of fucking people. How many villains in Batman Beyond - or hell, the whole DCU - were ready and willing to set off a weapon of mass destruction?
>>
>>93541183
Baby Doll wanted to set off a nuclear reactor because Croc cheated on her. :^)
>>
>>93541183
How many kilotons did Luthor say he'd rigged one of his labs with? I feel like it was a high enough yield to match an early atomic bomb, but I'm not certain.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.