[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Know what you know now, was Problem Solverz really that bad?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

Know what you know now, was Problem Solverz really that bad?
>>
>>93532469
Yes.

The color choices in that show were atrocious. It was the only thing I've ever seen that LITERALLY hurt my eyes.
>>
>>93532469
I watched this show only one time, and it left me with that classic "The fuck did I just watch??" feeling.

Also, what the fuck was that big, loud, brown thing supposed to be???
>>
It was just on the wrong network.
>>
>>93532469
>Know what you know now
Do they say this in your country and if so could you post on their forums instead
>>
>>93532940
Do you lack the reading comprehension to know what I meant? I accidentally left off the ing on knowing. People do nothing but complain about how bad Cartoon Network's,programming is now, and how it's all about cal-arts style. Problem Solverz had no style. It was anarchic in its presentation. I was wondering if that meant people looked upon it more favorably now.
>>
Stone Quackers was good so what the fuck happened here.
>>
>>93532993
I would take the generic cal-arts style over whatever this thing was
>>
Problem Solverz pisses me off to shreds just looking at it.
I do believe, however, it could be considered some Kaufman-style shenanigan that deliberately tried to make a show to alienate its audience.
But that execution only works if your some hip asshole, and not some average person tuning into Cartoon Network.
So when you look at it outside that perspective, it could not have lasted very long.
>>
It hurts to look at this show.
>>
File: 1498542862873.jpg (18KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1498542862873.jpg
18KB, 306x306px
>>93532469
If you even begin to think about contradicting the idea that this show is shit you deserve hell
>>
This show's ratings are pretty consistent with TTGO's season 4 premieres. Wow.
>>
>>93533000
Problem Solverz was originally intended to be an adult cartoon like Stone Quackers. It probably lost whatever charm it may have had during the retooling. Stone Quackers also didn't use a mouse to design the show and had a filter to soften the bright colors.
>>
>>93535070
Problem Solverz hurts my eyes, but I'd still watch it over endless TTG.
>>
Before this show it never even registered as a possibility to me that a cartoon could cause me actual bodily pain.
>>
File: 45dd2c23ac57f11b16975ebe82c72f5b.jpg (626KB, 1111x1333px) Image search: [Google]
45dd2c23ac57f11b16975ebe82c72f5b.jpg
626KB, 1111x1333px
>>93532469
Jesus Cristo, WTF IS THAT!?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.