[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anybody watch Animals?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 8

File: animals.jpg (388KB, 1152x648px)
animals.jpg
388KB, 1152x648px
Does anybody watch Animals?
>>
File: animals-season-2-episode-10-dog.jpg (37KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
animals-season-2-episode-10-dog.jpg
37KB, 852x480px
>>93530765
Yes. Rat episodes are my favourite
>>
File: moaranimals.jpg (737KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
moaranimals.jpg
737KB, 1920x1080px
>>93530790
I think these guys starred in my favourite side story.
>>
File: animalsagain.jpg (44KB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
animalsagain.jpg
44KB, 720x404px
>>
File: evenmoaranimals.jpg (435KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
evenmoaranimals.jpg
435KB, 1920x1080px
>>
File: animals1.jpg (243KB, 1024x678px) Image search: [Google]
animals1.jpg
243KB, 1024x678px
>>
File: animals (1).jpg (123KB, 1024x562px) Image search: [Google]
animals (1).jpg
123KB, 1024x562px
>>
>>93530790
For me it's the pidgeons, especially the last episode where the son wants to fuck Lois Griffin after he kills his own brother.

Season 2 felt weaker compared to season 1, like they kind of went a little bit overboard with both the animal and human stories. The cat mafia was one of my favorites, but episodes like Humans, Possums, and even Fleas lacked a bit of relatability and memorability with a couple of funny jokes, compared to the first seasons.

I'm glad it's still going on despite not getting as much attention as other shows on HBO, and I hope the third season does better. It's a really comfy show.
>>
>>93531180
The show looks super cheap to make so it'll probably go for a while. Also i kind of thought season 2 was the last season since all the humans in New York died
>>
>>93530894
The flies were my favorite.

Maybe that's because the fly with the abusive dad reminded me of myself. Eating a normal meal at a friends house and thinking it's an extravagant feast because you're used to going hungry and eating only scraps of cheap slop hot close to home.
>>
>>93530765
Are there new episodes?
>>
File: CMkWmXsUAAAVAXv.jpg (20KB, 560x516px) Image search: [Google]
CMkWmXsUAAAVAXv.jpg
20KB, 560x516px
>>93531319
Geez anon... you alright?
>>
>>93531265
They've confirmed their getting a new season

http://variety.com/2017/tv/news/animals-renewed-season-3-hbo-1202437393/

I hope that this will open up more variety of stories, but I don't really know how you can keep going with humanity being wiped out.
>>
>>93531488
Yeah, they were only contracted for 2, so the third was a surprise renewal, and you can tell by that finale.

Season 1 started weaker but ended up with a string of strong episodes. Squirrels 1 and 2 are my favorite of that season.

Season 2 was more consistent from the outset, but didn't quite reach the heights of the previous one. Cockroaches and Worms/Birds/Possums were my favorite episodes though.

Especially the climax of birds where they're all about to eat each other. Really great.
>>
>>93530765
The guys who make this came to my school and gave a talk to the animation department about their work etc.

Then they pretty much came clean that neither of them have any education or even history in the animation field, they did not even know what they were doing, and they just accidentally fell into having a show on HBO out of nowhere after being discovered online and they left 99% of the work to a crew they hired.

It was then an auditorium full of people who were more angry and jealous at how that happened than people who wanted to hear from them or ask questions.
>>
>>93531596
Given Phil and Mike's characters on the show, at the very least they're not doing anything idiotically vicarious.

Especially in "Baby".
>>
>>93531596
They were working at some financial consulting firm or something and did this for fun. But it is true they were discovered and given a show out of nowhere.
>>
>>93531596
>Animator fags getting upset

What else is new?

I graduated with a degree in animation. I can confirm that there are a wide amount of obnoxious whiny pissants with a few cool dudes every now and then.
>>
>>93531765
I kind of wonder, what are they supposed to tell everyone anyway? It's not like they ever did anything similar to the animation students and never traveled in the same circles.

They were discovered and got jobs one day. How do you relate that to an auditorium?
>>
>>93531379
I fill the hole in my heart where happiness is supposed to be with hard drugs, lots of drugs
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.