[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Friendly reminder that Big Hero 6 is getting a TV series.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 5

File: bh6.jpg (83KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
bh6.jpg
83KB, 800x450px
Friendly reminder that Big Hero 6 is getting a TV series.
>>
Fuck yeah more Gogo for my spank bank.
>>
File: 1430013164991.jpg (16KB, 228x218px) Image search: [Google]
1430013164991.jpg
16KB, 228x218px
>>93528535
>gogo is removed from the cast
>replaced by some rando
>because the test audience didnt liker her much
>>
>>93528740

Test audience ruin so many great ideas.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlzH9GJgoHY
>>
File: madtilde.png (157KB, 269x304px) Image search: [Google]
madtilde.png
157KB, 269x304px
>>93528819
>suffering anthropomorphic animals with shock collars
im so glad this never happened
>>
>>93528819
Like fucking the ending in I Am Legend, and removing the LITERAL moment they based the title on.
>>
>>93528923

it DID happen.

But instead of staying inside Disney vault where bad ideas belong, it was released to public.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3pF9owYlRI
>>
>>93528525
I WANT TO DRENCH HONEY LEMON IN MY CREAM
>>
>>93528989
Private video?
>>
>>93529031
back off shes mine
>>
Could be fun
>>
>>93528535
>>93529031
>not wanting Hiro
what are you, gay?
>>
>>93528989
Of course it was shown. It's an object lesson to future Disney creatives that trying to sell a noble, mistreated, long-suffering class of citizen as the heroes in what is supposed to be a family movie is a fundamentally unmarketable idea, and please don't bring it up again.
>>
>>93528932
explain
>>
>>93529080
just not a pedo, pedo
>>
>>93529230
>It's a retard is triggered by fiction episode
>>
>>93529168

It will be ALWAYS brought up whenever there will be a Disney thread.Damage was done and irreversible.
>>
>>93529201

in the book he was the last not zombified human on earth, zombies were the new people, he was a legend to THEM

at least they released alternate ending, which made the movie slightly more better
>>
Why does everything about that picture remind me of that horrid tranny short from a year or two ago?
>>
File: HenshinAGoGoBaby!.webm (2MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
HenshinAGoGoBaby!.webm
2MB, 1600x900px
>>93528525
About damn time.
>>
>>93528525
they surprisingly look good in 2D animation.
>>
>>93530355
Will Smith always ends up doing that kind of stuff to the movies he stars in.

>>93529201
Well, it's not that "deep", but it's a nice moment. Do you know, when mothers tell their sons to be good, or the monster that hides in the bed will get them when they're sleeping? Because the doctor goes around killing the "zombies" at night, he became that "monster in the bed".
>hey son, be a good zombie or the doctor will come and fucking murder you in your sleep
>>
>>93531062
*the doctor kills the zombies during the day, not night
>>
>>93530529

With the gadgets that they have the team is going to have to try really hard to not kill people (especially Wasabi and Fred).
>>
>>93528525
I thought it was pretty mediocre.
>>
>>93532279
Eh it'll be just like with Wolverine. They'll use it on inanimate objects and robots, and maybe use it on people who can dodge and deflect. At least here Wasabi hasn't been shown to use it on living things so it's just more of the same rather than a neutering.
>>
so, what are their real names?
>>
>>93528525
Is Hiro doing the :3 face
>>
>>93529033

look for imagining zootopia, pretty sure someone reuploaded it already.

>>93532298

they tried to cash in on marvel popularity, hence the superhero stuff, but also touching story about boy and his robot.
>>
>>93528525
W H E N
H
E
N
>>
I'm just looking forward to more villains. According to that press release the guy who plays Moriarty in Sherlock will be doing a voice, and I'm assuming it'll be a villain unless they decided to have him play something totally different for the lulz.

But the life blood of a super hero series is the villains though, so what kind of villains are you hoping for in terms of archetypes or what not? Honestly, even though it's cheesy, I'd love a Big Villain 6 team, with evil counterparts to them all.
>>
Why? The movie had zero charisma.
>>
>>93533617

>So what kind of villains are you hoping for in terms of archetypes or what not?

Hopefully they use the Fujita Sisters. They'd make nice villians. Maybe the writers can explore the concept of an underground society of geisha assassins who provide their services only to the rich and powerful (kind of like Feudal-Era Japan).

I'd also like to see robo-samurai (or maybe cyborg samurai for maximum cyberpunk), ninjas, sewer monsters, kaiju, dark/edgy vigilantes who think that BH6 is getting in their way and evil corporations.

It'll be a "villain of the week" type of thing, for sure, but there has to be some returning villains.

>I'd love a Big Villain 6 team, with evil counterparts to them all.

I agree. Evil GoGo better be a dominatrix.
>>
>>93535150

it was supposed to be the next big hit from Disney, however it idnt work out, meanwhile a B movie that came out a year earlier became a billion dollar hit.

similar situation to Pocahontas/TLK
>>
>>93528525
I'm a little confused why their making a presumed action cartoon about a group whose whole point is that they don't kill. But, I'm still excited
>>
>>93528819
>Great ideas.
>A movie so miserable and dark that everyone on the team hated the idea because it made them felt like shit.

People would come out of the cinema more depressed than joyed.
>>
>>93535334
Isn't that supposed to be Moana. Which was the Pochanthas to Zootopia's Lion King. The only exception than Moana did well critically and financially (just not as well as Zootopia.)
>>
>>93535349
*they're
>>
This was only good for Hiro so I hope this will mostly focus on him too.
>>
>>93528932
That's common for I Am Legend adaptations, unfortunately, as Omega Man lacked it as well.
>>
>>93535349
Isn't that any cartoon superhero? Batman TAS springs to mind.
>>
TV series based on movies always have little to nothing to do with the movie.

So who knows maybe it will be good. The movie was wasted potential so maybe this will use it.
>>
>>93535413

no, it's Frozen that became modern Lion King. Demand for Frozen merch was insane, and it's still going strong.

Zootopia's case is more similar to Kingdom of the Sun/Emperor's New Groove.Sure, it made over a 1b $ , bt it had no cultural impact on audience, "eh, just another furry movie, thanks".
>>
>>93529080

Ewww you are straight? what a freak, hey people lets laugh at the straight freak!
>>
>>93528525
I can expect angst in this, correct?
>>
>>93528525
yeah more anime wannabe, just what we need
>>
>>93530529
How did Baymax grow an extra foot in height when he transforms into his super hero suit? He wearing high heels or something or is it those Astroboy rocket boots he has?
>>
>>93537826
His legs don't seem to extend past the knees of his armour.
>>
>>93528525
It's probably a better format for the story anyways.
>>
>>93537826
His fists are detachable rocket fists and his boots have like a foot and a half of things which are required to fly in them.
>>
>>93535490
With the Kim Possible creators helming the series, I'm hoping Hiro gets an episode akin to Ron the Man.

Grande Size Me would also be acceptable.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.