[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You now remember Duck Dodgers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

File: dd.jpg (58KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
dd.jpg
58KB, 1280x720px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60-etRy0dg8
>>
>>93527884
That show absolutely kicked ass man. Truly a time when the modernization of classic cartoons was actually fresh and interesting.
>>
File: gus.jpg (2KB, 110x129px) Image search: [Google]
gus.jpg
2KB, 110x129px
>>93527884
I never watched Duck Dodgers since I thought it was going to be a pathetic attempt to modernize Looney Tunes like Loonatics Unleashed.

But I'm much more open minded now so can anyone recommend me some episodes?
>>
>>93527935
Talent Show a go-go
Pig of Action
The Queen is Wild
Diamond Boogie
The Green Loontern
Deathmatch
Deconstructing Dodgers
>>
>>93527935
>I never watched Duck Dodgers since I thought it was going to be a pathetic attempt to modernize Looney Tunes like Loonatics Unleashed.
Not surprising and I won't hold that against you but its definitely not that, its them taking the Duck Dogers one off episode, and running with it at hyper light speeds and indulging in paper back pulp novelism.
>>
>>93527935
Well, if you ever wanted to see Dave Mustaine shoot down alien ships with a laser guitar, watch this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMbXZn7YhO0
>>
File: 1489033948705.png (160KB, 364x454px) Image search: [Google]
1489033948705.png
160KB, 364x454px
Huh, i guess that wasnt a fever dream, i guess i did waste a countless of hours playing that flash game.
>>
>>93528095
wait, why does the guitar playing dude in the red shirt have tits
>>
That feel when you realize the song is asking how will the universe survive duck dodgers because he's utterly incompetent.
>>
>>93528141
Is there any way to recover that game? It blew my mind as a kid. I also loved that shitty Honey Combs game that was a space flight simulator where you shoot down asteroids and alien ships.

The early internet nostalgia is real.
>>
>>93528141
lel that flash game was the only way I knew about the show
>>
Duck Dodgers was a great show because it was 100% original, they took a Looney Tunes character based off a 1 time cartoon from the past and decided to run with it

>hot martian queen
>Marvin the martian fleshed out and becoming his own character
>robot minions were given personality
>That Samurai Jack episode
>That Green Lantern episode
>Tom Jones sang the opening and sang a few other songs for the show
>Porky Pig was given equal screen time and was a major character to the show
>that Elmer Fudd episode
>that space cowboy episode featuring classic Looney Tune villains
>that episode with Yosemite Sam being a space Orc
>the fact that Bugs Bunny is dead but Daffy still hates him yet misses him at the same time
>the original jokes
>IQ was a great support character

This show was a good use of reinventing a classic cartoon character for something new and exciting, we didn't deserve such a great show because looking back nothing compares such greatness.

If you haven't watched it give it a try anon
>>
>>93527884
OF THE 24th ½ CENTURY!
>>
>>93528352
>Tom Jones
Aw man you had to remind me of him

F
>>
>>93528352
>IQ was a great support character
So was the President.
>>
>tfw no martian queen gf
why even live
>>
>>93528214
They're supposed to be pecks maybe
>>
>>93528352
What episode does he reference bugs?
>>
>>93527935
All of them.
>>
>>93528352
>Bugs Bunny is dead
There's an episode where they make a Duck Dodgers movie. Sure, it was a villain ploy to kill him, but at the end the evil director redeems himself and actually does Duck Dodgers: The Movie.
Starring Bugs Bunny as Duck Dodgers.
>>
Are there Duck Dodgers comics?
>>
>>93531211
there one mention when Duck Dodgers became an actor
>>
>>93529119
He's still alive?
>>
>>93531211
>>93531648
There's also another mention in one of the Marvin shorts.
>>
I never forgot it, anon.
>>
>>93527884
I didn't know Tom Jones was white until a couple years after this show came out
>>
Speaking of Duck Dodgers, I'm curious: What years do you have to be born to be considered an "true early 2000s kid"?
>>
He had the best alarm clock
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQ3A-W3wr5s
>>
That one episode with an evil duck dodgers clone where it is revealed that duck dodgers sold porkys sister to the sausage factory
>>
>>93531882
now that's what i call the most favorite episode of the century
>>
>>93527935
It's really good. Just watch all of the episodes, I can't think of many bad ones.

Definitely watch the best two episodes: The Fudd two-parter.
>>
>>93529119
Not dead
>>
>>93531882
HA HA HA!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jC0js3cAsqA

They should've actually made and sold Happy Cat alarm clocks.
>>
>>93527884
I'm still sad Martian Queen never got the Duck corkscrew.
>>
>>93528141
Dude that part with the martian really pissed me off. I could never hit him because I would be just shooting around like crazy. My dad did it easily though.
>>
File: 145.png (657KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
145.png
657KB, 800x1200px
>>93529432
iktf

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zr0Lm_Q-oj8
>>
>>93527884
This show proves that my childhood was great.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.