[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Infamous Iron Man

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

/co/, how come you never talk about this series? It's been a decent read.
>>
never read, but its one of the few things in new marvel that didnt look completely retarded. is it any good?

i always though imitating stark would be beneath doom no?
>>
>>93527275
everything is beneath Doom
>>
>>93527246
Because even though Doom is the canon replacement for Iron Man, they would rather bitch about Iron Maiden who is not
>>
I like it a lot. Not even Bendis could ruin Doom. What a great character.
>>
It's oatmeal without sugar. It's not cold, but it's barely luke-warm.

I think I actually liked Fraction more. At least he made me cry with anger. Instead of this... nothingness.
>>
File: 1498590589548.jpg (79KB, 580x580px) Image search: [Google]
1498590589548.jpg
79KB, 580x580px
I'll always have a special place in my heart for the Bendis/Maleev duo. It's beginning to fade though.

>Moon Knight
Garbage
>International Iron Man
Was great until it turned Garbage at the end
>Infamous Iron Man
Almost the worst Bendis has ever been, if you're a Doom fan.
>>
>>93527921
>>International Iron Man
>Was great until it turned Garbage at the end
>Was great

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?
>>
>>93527963
If you're feeling angry, go ask your mother for your fidget spinner.
>>
>>93527975

Ah, a non-sequitur answer. So you understand why I think the suggestion International Iron Man was anything else than rank garbage brands the proponent as a fucking retard who should be institutionalized, tranquilized, sterilized and possibly euthanized.
>>
>>93528087
Are you autistic? Why would you want that for someone that has a different taste in comic books than you?
>>
>>93527275

It normally would be, but the reasons for him doing it are solid. After basically being god and sucking at it, Doom's had to come to different terms with himself, his ambitions, and his true feelings about people like Tony and Reed, whom he now admits had to have been equal enough to him for him to even view them as rivals once in the first place.

It's been great watching SHIELD and the rest of the hero/villain world not know the first thing to do about Doom running around acting as Iron Man.
>>
>>93528102
>Are you autistic?

Yes.

And what about you? Are you perhaps also autistic, if you assume I meant my colorful response literally? Okay. I'll clarify: No, I do NOT think people who, for reasons only Satan in Hell understands, did NOT think 'International Iron Man' was absolute shite should LITERALLY be institutionalized, tranquilized, sterilized and possibly euthanized; it was a baroque hyperbole to illustrate my utter disdain for their viewpoint and to underscore my enduring horror at the fact Brian Michael Bendis is still in control of the Iron Man title and remains so for the foreseeable future, and in particular at his handling of the adoption angle - which was a tenuous enough issue to begin with.
>>
>>93528131

It was an interesting idea, but the execution is lacking and the dialogue is, perhaps needless to say, terrible.
>>
File: 1496760728705.gif (2MB, 300x241px) Image search: [Google]
1496760728705.gif
2MB, 300x241px
>>93528158
>>Are you autistic?
>Yes.
>>
>>93527246
No it's been a great read, but it's also Bendis, and you are on 4chan
>>
>>93528170

Agreed. Hacky Bendis speak abounds. Especially this week's issue. I had to stop and be like "Why the fuck are SHIELD agents talking like this?"
I liked the bit between Johnny and Ben, though.
>>
>>93528177

I suspect we're overrepresented on 4chan anyway. Either that or the format brings out the autist in neurotypicals because the normal ways of emoting are of course impossible here.

It might be interesting to compar e the effects to 'road rage'.

>>93528242
>it's been a great read

Seriously, how can you even write that? It barely qualifies as sort-of okay.

>>93528250
>I liked the bit between Johnny and Ben, though.

...Yeah. Why aren't more comics acknowledging the absence of Reed and Sue?

...Is this all about the rights issue? Are they seriously threatening to excise them completely until Fox caves?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.