[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Its a pretty good time time to revisit Sonic cartoons.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: robotnik.jpg (12KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
robotnik.jpg
12KB, 210x240px
Honestly, The adventures of Sonic the Hedghog is better that SatAM, just because of how strange it is. Sonic X is OK, in Japanese. And Sonic Boom is surprisingly really good.

Can't make it past the intro in Sonic Underground.
>>
>>93522139
Shut up and post lewds of Robotnick already.
>>
>>93522139
>AoSTH > SatAM
Maybe if you have downs, on shrooms or just can't into lore.
>>
>>93522139
can we please make this a ytp robotnik thread?
>>
>>93522284
satam's art direction is laughably bad compared to aosth's
>>
>>93522284
SatAM was shit. Take your nostalgia goggles off.
>>
>>93522284
AoSTH is patrician and pure kino. SatAM is for plebs.
>>
>>93522352
>PINGAS
>>
>>93522139

Its weird to compare the 90s shows to those genesis video games. The characterization of the characters. The music and such. When you were kids did you see either as the same cannon as the games?
>>
>>93524097
Childhood me imagined AoStH as canon to the games and SatAM as the dark and gritty spin-off, for some reason.
>>
>>93524768

Hmm. I grew up with the games but not any of the shows. So I'm wondering how different you see sonic than I do.
>>
>>93522284
>can't into lore
why should I into lore

lore is fucking garbage and does nothing but destroy the properties it is introduced into

a series that revolves around a blue anthropomorphic hedgehog trying to stop the world domination schemes of an evil egg shaped fat man does not need deepest lore
>>
AoStH's Robotnik is a lot closer to the game portrayal of Eggman than the SatAM version. Milton Knight described Robotnik as "incredibly excited about the fact that he exists" and that fits Eggman to a tee. He's a villain that think's he's God's gift to Earth, and that anyone with a brain would love to live in a world ruled by him, because he's just the best person ever.

SatAM Robotnik is a boring and generic villain without the bombastic and selfish personality that defines Dr. Eggman. He also sounds like an asthmatic Winnie the Pooh constantly on the brink of orgasm.
>>
>>93522284
SatAM's setting does not fit Sonic at all, and like >>93525964 said, the villain is incredibly generic and shallow.

Imagine that. People unironically like the series with the most BORING version of Robotnik/Eggman.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.