[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tarzan's Treehouse

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: tumblr_n2tk34Z3IW1sp8q2ko3_1280.jpg (162KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n2tk34Z3IW1sp8q2ko3_1280.jpg
162KB, 1280x720px
How in the hell did a man and a woman with a baby build this? Why did they build it in a tree, making it ten times more complicated and difficult? While still having time to forage and hunt for food.
>>
>>93521046
It's quaint
>>
The book was a tiny bit more realist. Lord graystoke had tools and guns and built it on the ground. He was also english nobility and thus a superior human. His wife hadnt given birth yet and the monkeys kept an eye out for them. It was all going well until she died and graystoke left the door open letting kerjak in to kill him
>>
>>93521046
It's a cartoon, OP.

Plus, the design looks really cool.
>>
>>93521046
They literally used driftwood from the shipwreck. Could've take him a week to build it.
>>
>>93521468
Hauling all that shit from the shore and up a tree?
>>
File: tarzan-disneyscreencaps.com-191.jpg (330KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
tarzan-disneyscreencaps.com-191.jpg
330KB, 1920x1080px
>>93521562
They made a pulley first.
>>
For some reason this area along with the rest of Deep Jungle confused the hell out of me in KH when I was a kid.
>>
>>93521046
TAKE STENGTH FROM THOSE THAT NEED YOU
>>
>>93523470

TWO WORLDS

ONE FAAAAAAAAAAMILY
>>
>>93521046
>why did they build it in a tree
Probably to make it more difficult for predators and various pests to reach, and possibly to avoid flooding. They just didn't account for leopards. But of the options available to them, putting it in a tree wasn't a terrible idea.
>>
>>93521046
>>93524000
It probably gave them greater visibility so then they can be rescued. I think the sea is rather close, so passing ships may notice the treehouse & stop to investigate.
>>
File: 1465364474653.png (803KB, 1100x700px) Image search: [Google]
1465364474653.png
803KB, 1100x700px
>>93521046
Impressive that his parents were able to build all that.
Reminds me of another Disney film, Swiss Family Robinson. I watched the shit out of that movie when I was little. Something about shipwrecked families making treehouses in the middle of nowhere always felt comfy to me.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.