[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does everybody hate her?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

File: 1462659109276.png (31KB, 724x849px) Image search: [Google]
1462659109276.png
31KB, 724x849px
Why does everybody hate her?
>>
>>93519013
misogyny
>>
>>93519032
good point!
>>
As an outside observer who hasn't watched Fairly Oddparents in several years...
Because she feels like a last ditch effort to breath life into a series that really should of ended by now...?
>>
This can't be a serious question. Fuck off, OP.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjyQljCaJJ8
>>
She's the result of FoP jumping at least twelve sharks.
>>
File: 20150515_invade.jpg (397KB, 1085x1600px) Image search: [Google]
20150515_invade.jpg
397KB, 1085x1600px
>>93519669
>>
>>93519013
Tootie was a better female companion.
>>
She's a new character added to a series past it's prime struggling to stay afloat, and as such is treated as a scapegoat for the season's declining quality despite being one of the better things about it.
>>
People don't really hate her, people hate her because she was introduced as a pathetic attempt to revive a serie that should have ended long ago
I stoppen watching FoP looooong ago (since the 1000th wish of Timmy or something like that) so idk if she's even worth it as a character, but if she is her fate was that since the serie is a shit by itself now
>>
>>93519013
She is a mary sue, no that's not being subjective she makes the definition of mary sue sounds like a prophecy
>>
>>93521410
Mary-sue is not a subjective term.
>>
>>93519600
fuck. it's stuck in my head now you bastard.
>>
File: 5687878.jpg (103KB, 551x816px) Image search: [Google]
5687878.jpg
103KB, 551x816px
She is the personification of everything that has been wrong with FoP since it became about adding a new gimmick character.

FoP is a corpse being made to dance on puppet strings, much like Zombie Simpsons.
>>
File: 1459303463974.jpg (55KB, 720x544px) Image search: [Google]
1459303463974.jpg
55KB, 720x544px
>>93520367
>>93520430
>>93523146
Pretty much these. She's a character added to fill the slot that was already pretty comfortably occupied by Tootie, a much more sympathetic character that had better chemistry with Timmy going back to the pilot season. I mean, what if they decided there was another wacky school teacher that wanted to capture Timmy's fairies that wasn't Crocker? Add in to the fact that Chloe's defining trait is to act like a Lisa Simpson vegan hippie type character, and sharing fairies with Timmy greatly cheapens the role they had as his sort of own secret backup family.

There are other problems with the new season as well, mainly characters like Crocker and Timmy's dad being used every episode to the point where they aren't really that funny or interesting anymore. Timmy is tortured more often or comes off as a smug Bart Simpson wannabe troublemaker. There are other mindboggling changes as well, like the shitty theme song featuring Chloe, the decision to make characters like Poof or Sparky disappear without explanation, or the rare times a less used character like Vicky appears they don't really know how to write her other than broad strokes. I really find it hard to believe that Hartman had any serious input to the last season other than creating Chloe's character design and giving a basic outline on how she should act.
>>
File: 1498529320824.jpg (190KB, 1800x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1498529320824.jpg
190KB, 1800x2000px
>>93524305
>or the rare times a less used character like Vicky appears they don't really know how to write her other than broad strokes.
They also fucked up her design by squashing her head to be smaller. Sure, she was pretty badass in that super sitter episode but it feels off with the new head.
>>
>>93519013
Poochie 3.
>>
She's honestly not that bad in and of herself. I think if she were added considerably earlier, or around from the start in a different show, she would be more liked.
>>
>>93519013
she's pointless
>>
>>93524305
Sparky disappeared without a trace, but Poof's reason for not being around is that he's always busy with school.
>>
>>93525613
le funny voice
hehe xD
le sexy mabel
>>
>>93524305
Most of the voice actors for the show left and the only ones left besides the main cast are his parents, Crocker, and Foop.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.