[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*saves cartoons*

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: latest-50.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
latest-50.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
*saves cartoons*
>>
>>93516053
What is /co/'s honest opinion on Genndy now?
>>
>>93516053
*gets shit on anyway because /co/ has been hijacked by tumblr*
>>
>>93516067
I never thought he was the messiah like /co/ seemed to used to think. But, unlike what seems to be most of /co/, I still think he's an extremely talented and creative individual.
>>
>>93516053
But that's not Alex Hirsch...
>>
>>93516126
Hirschetty never drew a single dime smark
>>
>>93516173
In English?
>>
>>93516053
>TFW Geendy made a Cartoonsitute pilot for Cartoon Network
I had no idea he made this. I like Maruined for it's animation and it was kind of funny. But the characters feel a little bit annoying desu. But all TV pilots have problems that are usually fixed once the show gets made. If it came out now people would definitely be comparing it to Billy Dilley.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4U8H8AhESI
>>
>>93516173
Nefcy is still the best.

Nefcy > Sugar > Hirsch
>>
>>93516237
Hirsch >> Nefcy >>> Sugar
GF is a timeless classic, while SVTFOE is just decent. (Meanwhile, SU is unwatchable trash.)
>>
>>93516237
Hirsch had the best overall show
Sugar had the best premise
Nefcy,at the moment, is the best at managing the show
>>
>>93516297
Now, this I can agree with.
>>
>>93516220
>implying people remember Billy Dilley enough to compare anything to it
>>
>>93516268
>GF is a timeless classic
>the show is not even 5 years old
>the second part of S2 was terrible
>most likely burned bridges with Disney after GF
nope the hack manlet is fucking done for
>>
>>93516437
>burning bridges with Disney

Has any creator been more JUST
>>
>>93516067
He still got it.
Dont mind /co/'s memery.
>>
>>93516437
>GF is a timeless classic
Yes, that's what I said.
>the show is not even 5 years old
It's so brilliant it doesn't need to wait.
>the second part of S2 was terrible
It was the best part of the show.
>most likely burned bridges with Disney after GF
While I've heard there may have been some tensions, it was ludicrously popular while it lasted and I don't think Disney begrudges him anything given the amount of money made on it
>nope the hack manlet is fucking done for
After jumping into the cartoon industry basically out of nowhere and beating relative veterans there at their own game, to the point of making the ONLY great modern cartoon? No.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.