[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Paddington Bear creator Michael Bond dies at 91

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: michael-bond_3114860b.jpg (54KB, 620x387px) Image search: [Google]
michael-bond_3114860b.jpg
54KB, 620x387px
http://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-36428937

Used to love watching this on PBS. Oh well, he lived a good long life. RIP.

>inb4 boring, stale Stan Lee joke
>>
>>93513069
I liked Paddington because he is from "darkest Peru" and my parents are Peruvian so I thought that was cool as a kid.

Still not sure where "darkest Peru" is, though. Maybe the Amazon?
>>
>>93513101
>Still not sure where "darkest Peru" is, though. Maybe the Amazon?
No but close enough.
>>
Ah that sucks. I love Paddington.
>>
>>93513202
Nothing wrong with dying at 91. If he died at 41, that would suck.
>>
>>93513069
Here's the Paddington Bear cartoon I grew up with, on ye ancient BBC.

https://youtu.be/hdVPymvBCm8
>>
>>93513368
Yeah the stop motion Paddington. I remember.
>>
>>93513069
I remember my mom got me a small jar of marmalade as a kid because of Paddington Bear.
>>
They showed us some Paddington Bear episodes on VHS in the 4th grade for whatever reason. I'm fairly sure that was the last time I saw the TV show.
>>
>>93513069
91 is a good age
>>
>>93513184
Where is it?
>>
>>93513069
The movie sucked
>>
>>93513069
On the one hand that's sad to hear, but on the other few people live up to 91 years.
I can't say I've seen a lot of Paddington, bit what I have seen was fun and nice to watch.

RIP
>>
f bear dude
>>
>>93513069

>He lived just long enough to see the shitty live-action cash-grab Paddington movie

I guess we know what killed him.
>>
L I T E R A L L Y

W H O
>>
I thought that show was really dull as a kid.
>>
>>93515359
>I thought that show was really dull as a kid.

It was British.

You have to grade those sorts of things on a curve when it comes to excitement.
>>
Here's hoping that Paddington 2 is/does alright.
>>
>>93513069
I'll have some toast and strawberry jam for breakfast.
>>
>>93515209
>On the one hand that's sad to hear, but on the other few people live up to 91 years

Getting more common all the time.

http://www.economist.com/blogs/graphicdetail/2016/12/daily-chart
>>
>>93515439
British humor is a little dry for American tastes.
>>
>>93516535
You mean 2deep4u, you uncultured Yank.
>>
>>93515307
Yeah at his age it was more than he could take.
>>
>>93515925
>strawberry jam
Marmalade
>>
>>93515307
>>93516659
>shitty
>98% on RT

Probably better than whatever meme animated movie you enjoy fellating desu familia
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.