[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is honestly a proper male role model.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: up9lvmyzi6mvatunqvir.jpg (18KB, 465x620px) Image search: [Google]
up9lvmyzi6mvatunqvir.jpg
18KB, 465x620px
This is honestly a proper male role model.
>>
>>93507475
No, he isn't, he is a good guy that tries really hard. That's it, if you had no male influence that's fine, but don't pretend someone that marries Peggy is a good role model, he is a terrible dad that ruined his child by letting him do faggy shit all the time. His son is proof he isn't a good role model.

This board has some serious daddy issues, it's filled with guys that want superman to hug them when they are sad and that see a cartoon with a man that isn't a total mess and believe the guy is great.
>>
>married Peggy
>fathered Bobby
>friends with Dale and Bill

Hmm....
>>
>>93507655
and youre projecting

no body actually knows how bobby turned out. He seemed like he was on a good path at the end, not like he was a total delinquent.

>good guy that tries really hard
>not a quality of a good role model

the only thing hank has ever really done wrong was marry peggy.
>>
>>93507475
I think he's one of the best depictions of a conservative character on television. Everything about him was just so fair and honest, from a written standpoint.
>>
>>93507655
>Implying all kids don't act like little faggots and go through fucking dumb phases constantly
Are you still a child?
>>
>>93507716
Bobby went to college and became a SJW and probably experimented with boys.
>>
>>93507475
No, he's so fat, guy doesn't take care of himself.
>>
>>93507475
He goest to church every sunday, so no.
>>
>>93508006
And cries about muh sits in a fucking church.

He literally chooses to protect his dumb wife feelings over the wellbeing of his family and others to the point of keep enabling her after she kidnaps a fucking child.
>>
>>93507655
>A thirteen year old who's had a dozen fairly successful romantic relationships
>Successful in schools and businesses, including Stand Up Comedy, Meat Inspecting, Rodeo Clown, Gardening and Farming organization, Hunting and Shooting, CPR certified lifeguard, Cattle Herding, and much more
>Was believed to be the reincarnation of a religious figure
>Has lead several organizations and fund raising events

>Implied to be ruined on 4chan by some idiot

Bobby Hill is borderline shonen manga protagonist at the end of the story successful.
>>
If you're a fat ugly Tumblrite that wants a nice pushover to marry maybe.
>>
>>93507847
BWAH!
>>
Dale is my role model
>leeches off his wife
>got cucked by a hot native american guy but still got his woman back
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.