[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is he now the best DCEU villain?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

Is he now the best DCEU villain?
>>
I was disappointed his name wasn't Heir Reese
>>
File: IMG_4034.jpg (46KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4034.jpg
46KB, 1280x720px
I like him, but have a soft spot for this sweet face and the man it bleongs too.
>>
>Ares
>Zod
>Lex
>Enchantress
>>
>>93502714
>Batman
>Waller
>Joker
>Darkseid
>Superman
>>
I found him to be laughable when he put on the armor
>>
Watching that after this season of Fargo was like whiplash because Varga is a fucking 10/10 villain.
>>
File: Dr. Poison.png (578KB, 841x813px) Image search: [Google]
Dr. Poison.png
578KB, 841x813px
Why couldn't we protect her smile?
>>
>>93502785
I liked the concept behind it; the God of War forging an improvised suit of armor from debris and shrapnel on a battlefield....but nothing really stood out about it in terms of appearance; it was a humanoid shape made of metal.
>>
>>93502605
...Yeah, kinda.
>>
This dude was shittier than an MCU villain.
>>
>>93502882
She hasn't smiled since she spent the night frolicking naked in a hotel room with another woman and having copious amounts of hot sex with her.
>>
>>93502912
That's what he looks like in the comics
>>
>>93502882
Never finding out why she's fighting for the Germans, or the fact she's a more compelling villain than the general or Ares pisses me off.
>>
>>93502971
His comic armor's actually got some style and detailing to it beyond just "I covered myself in shrapnel and made some eye holes".
>>
>>93503004
Given that she's both Spanish and developed a drug that granted the user a temporary boost of strength, I like to think at some point the DCEU will introduce its own Bane and reveal that he's a descendant who perfected his great-grandmother's work.
>>
>>93502605
His scene in the tower was great. The actual fight on the runway was kind of disappointing by comparison.
>>
>>93503004
>Never finding out why she's fighting for the Germans
They (or at least Ludendorff) believed in her work and helped to make it a reality in der Führer's name.
>>
>>93502971
No his comic armor is typically really slick, reflective & refined.
>>
>>93503124
>>93503029
>>93502971
I honestly thought after he brought shrapnel to him and encased himself in it, it would've heated up and became his comic armor.
>>
>>93502605
DCEU Zod is the best Capeshit villain since TDK trilogy even if the movie overall was weak, Ares is not bad though, better than manchild Loki or tryhard ultron.
>>
>>93503103
>in der Führer's name.

Did you get the time period wrong?
>>
>>93503124
considering movie ares' armor is just a haphazard mix (bunch of scraps...in an airfield!), it's ok (he's not Hephaestus)
>>
>>93502785
I found the shrapnel armor to be really cool, although I really missed the cape.
Only thing laughable was that he was sporting the 1910s moustache in his fall from Olympus flashback. Ohter than that 2-seconds shot, he was cool as fuck.
>>
File: top kek 1.jpg (18KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
top kek 1.jpg
18KB, 400x400px
>>93504214
fucking this. it took all i had not to laugh out loud in the theater.
>>
File: 1466714097431.jpg (7KB, 285x337px) Image search: [Google]
1466714097431.jpg
7KB, 285x337px
>>93502605
At least Lex had something interesting to say, but Ares was just vomiting out the same old cliche villain bullshit that I've heard a million times.
But the way he kept disappearing in the watchtower was cool as shit.
>>
>>93504373
>same old cliche villain bullshit
I'd agree if Ares actually caused WWI as Diana thought, but he thankfully came off as more nuanced, simply facilitating events and feeding on war.
The whole "work with me and we'll make a paradise" was a little trite, but on the other hand it was a necessary element to show the Diana is not the bloodthirsty warrior that casuals believe she is.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.