[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/co/, who was the best Batman? And why was it Terry McGinnis?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: bat_and_10.jpg (648KB, 1920x1476px) Image search: [Google]
bat_and_10.jpg
648KB, 1920x1476px
/co/, who was the best Batman? And why was it Terry McGinnis?
>>
Schwarbage
>>
>>93502592

That's rather a leading question, don't you think?
>>
>>93502592
He was his own man and wasn't a manchild playing dress-up.
>>
>>93502592

Terry McGinnis reminded me a lot of Wally West.
>>
>more personality than wet cardboard
>interesting world
>good back and forth with bruce
>10
>actually beat the joker rather than continuing the stalemate
>>
>>93502854
He was a pretty good blend of Wally and Wayne's best traits.
>>
>>93502592
>Ten
GOAT waifu

>Name is Ten
>is a perfect 10
poetry
>>
>>93502986
Terry openly mocking the joker and calling him out on his bullshit was great. Terry even got the last laugh.
>>
>>93504780
return of the joker had a bunch of amazing moments.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Etst4t3ES8Y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LikMS5gDDI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKEfoC4tvJg
>>
>>93502592
Peter Parker
>>
>>93502592
Because the best Batman is Spider-man.
>>
>>93504770
>>Ten
>GOAT waifu

Ten was a stupid bitch who would have stole and sold your shit
>>
>>93504899
Ten was never like that. she was never comfortable with stealing.
>>
File: static.jpg (83KB, 890x1000px) Image search: [Google]
static.jpg
83KB, 890x1000px
Remember when Static said schway?
>>
>>93502592
Anybody else upset at the reveal that he was Bruce's son? It kind of defeated the idea that anyone could be Batman.
>>
>>93506143
The idea that anyone can be Batman defeats the idea of Batman
>>
>>93505891
Remember when Static was good?
>>
Batman always bat threads always driving anons bats

I miss the hammers of justice, like seriously the only other accepptable bats is justice league bats, every other bats(not counting beyond) i have seen is ways too much of a loner and somethimes puts on a big fedora

brave and bold is the best betman
>>
>>93506143
I agree, it added nothing to the story other than more Bruce Wayne masturbation which is precisely why I think the existing batman franchise is awful.

>>93506492
The original plot of batman (from back in the day) was a rich guy needed the ability to investigate the shady dealings of Gotham, so he dawned to alter ego of batman to do so. Since then the character has slowly had more and more feats attributed to him that it became less of a normal man doing things that should be beyond him, and more straight up badly written plot armor and character masturbation.

These days I look at Bruce Wayne's character the same way I look at the guy with Tourette's jacking off on the back of the bus. It's just bad.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.