[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

But how?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
Whenever I wanna watch something on CN, Teen Titans GO is all I see.
>>
YOUR
>>
>>93502141
NEW
>>
>>93502164
CANCER CELL
>>
>>93501789
i cant even watch the original anymore
ttg ruined it for me
>>
>>93501789
Worst part it's that TTG is not that bad, but being the only thing CN airs makes me not want to watch it anymore.
>>
Starting to think this is just a consequence of more people watching TV on demand or whatever. How the fuck can they get away with six-seven hours of the same show day after day? Back in my day three hours of the same shit was a marathon hyped with much fanfare and usually on a Sunday afternoon.
>>
>>93502348
I think the same thing happened with johnny test.
>>
File: 1498240271798.jpg (51KB, 532x381px) Image search: [Google]
1498240271798.jpg
51KB, 532x381px
>>93502386
The sad part is, TTG is starting to make me miss Johnny Test.
>>
>>93502425
At least Johnny Test had a little more substance.
>>
File: 1307451251420.jpg (16KB, 350x263px) Image search: [Google]
1307451251420.jpg
16KB, 350x263px
>watching live television
>>
>>93502450
That, and it was more entertaining once you get used to the whipcracks.
>>
>>93502459
I like to watch it and just see if anything interesting is on
but we all know nothing interesting is playing on CN nowadays
>>
>>93502425
Same. Johnny Test was flawed, but I don't remember it being aired into Oblivion like TTG
>>
>>93502483
>but we all know nothing interesting is playing on TV nowadays
Fixed. Cable is rapidly dying so most networks, including CN and Nick just do desperate shit like this to stay alive off the remaining ad dollars.
>>
>>93502325
I think my hate for TTG is a combination of the show becoming more snarky and self-aware and CN overairing it.

I was watching early TTG Episodes recently, (y'know the ones before they started calling out critics and referencing the old Titan show) and I actually enjoyed them a lot more than the newer episodes.

Of course it'll never be the same as the original, but the early Episodes felt like they had their own charm and identity. Now it feels like they call out critics and reference the old show too much.
>>
>>93502509
I remember spongebob getting this same treatment. It was even worse back then, because any new show that had potential ended up being put on nicktoons.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.