[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would Vlad actually make a good cape villain?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: S01e19_Vlad_smoldering.png (500KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
S01e19_Vlad_smoldering.png
500KB, 720x540px
Would Vlad actually make a good cape villain?
>>
stop shilling danny phantom here hartman nobody wants it back
>>
File: Firstmatemclain.jpg (12KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
Firstmatemclain.jpg
12KB, 259x194px
he can never beat someone with a real kill credit
>>
>>93501670
Don't listen to him, Butch
>>
>>93501934
Took her long enough.
>>
>>93501648
I loved the soundtrack in Danny Phantom, it really tried hard to be a serious action adventure cartoon, but it just couldn't let go of that retarded comedy-action genre which undermines real adventure cartoons.
El Tigre had 2 adventure action episodes each 20 minutes long, which were infinitely better in contrast with the 11 minute comedy shorts.
>>
>>93501648
He was essentially the Green Goblin, so yeah.
>>
I don't know but I do know that he really does have a good cape, thus making him a villain with a good cape.
>>
>>93505631
True, but he also had that "you but better and more experienced at it, and evil" flavor I love, like with Reverse-Flash or Sinestro.
>>
One thing I don't get about him is in that one time travel episode where Danny goes back to stop him from gaining ghost powers. He goes on to become the Wisconsin Cheese King and marries Maddie, but he doesn't have any kids with her? Not one? I know it would have bogged down the episode, but maybe just have like a black hair Jazz walking by on her phone going "Whatever". Something!

Also I wished his plan with the Fright Knight would have gone somewhere.

Either way, if a live-action movie gets made he would definitely be in it. Who would play him?
>>
Vlad was a great villain up until they started making him stupid and giving Danny various b.s. power ups so he could beat him.
>>
>>93509850
This.
>>
>>93505631
I always got a strong Count Dracula/Dr. Doom vibe off of him, how exactly did you come to the conclusion of the Green Goblin?

I mean, unless you're thinking of Raimi's "you were the son I actually wanted" Goblin, I guess I could see that in Vlad.
>>
I gotta make one complaint.
He lives in a castle.
In Wisconsin.
>>
>>93509850
I actually feel he got more threatening it's just that the emphasis shifted from him being a more competent version of Danny to him being a cunning manipulator.
>>
>>93510092

I have coworkers who work in a castle. In Wisconsin.
>>
File: 1479346621130.png (167KB, 256x384px) Image search: [Google]
1479346621130.png
167KB, 256x384px
>I don't understand, you have billions of dollars! Instead of buying this stuff, why don't you just buy the team?
>BECAUSE THE PACKERS ARE OWNED BY THE CITY OF GREEN BAY AND THEY WON'T SELL THEM TO ME!
That bit always got a chuckle out of me.
>>
>>93510065
Well, you could also pinpoint that Danny even had his own Venom and Ock in the form of Dark Danny and Technus. Hell, Skulker was a Kraven expy and i'm sure there are more similarities between Danny and Spidey's villains.
Wouldn't surprise me, since Butch has a soft spot for doing comic book spoofs/homages.
>>
>>93510880
Box Ghost is Ultimate Shocker.
Future Box Ghost is 616 Shocker.
>>
>>93507737
If they had a kid, that would mean Danny erased a life when he restored the timeline.
>>
>>93510954
And Ember is Electro.
>>
>>93501670
Speak for yourself fuck whistle.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.