[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was the worst thing she ever did?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 7

File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (106KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
106KB, 1920x1080px
What was the worst thing she ever did?
>>
She abducted a child once. That has to be up there on the list.
>>
She basically killed a guy that one time, didn't she?
>>
>>93499438
Just about to post this one. Yeah, I mean even though it was by her own ignorance, she fucking kidnapped some beaner kid.

But on a larger scaled, something she can be more blamed for, I feel like Bobby's upbringing is the biggest sin she's commuted. Just how much of her infantile, fitting in bullshit she drags her middle school aged kid into is unreal.
>>
Bobby.
>>
File: 1279053081692.jpg (41KB, 360x409px) Image search: [Google]
1279053081692.jpg
41KB, 360x409px
>>93499423
She killed Cotton.

And made Bobby
>captcha: Mexico lose
gawdammit Peggy
>>
File: saddam_hussein3.jpg (21KB, 346x410px) Image search: [Google]
saddam_hussein3.jpg
21KB, 346x410px
Nearly gassed the entire town
>>
>>93499423
Move to Texas and marry a man too good for her.
>>
Survived falling from that plane
>>
>>93499874
Any other answer is wrong.
>>
>>93499874
This.
>>
>>93499423
Kidnapping, manslaughter, almost commited mass public poisoning, the list goes on.
>>
snuck around with bobby behind hank's back to cook meat with charcoal instead of propane
>>
She ruined Bobby's dinner because he was better at cooking than she was.
>>
>>93499458
>She basically killed a guy that one time, didn't she?

He got himself killed. At best it's self defense manslaughter
>>
>>93500171
Eh, at least Bill got a Thanksgiving dinner out of it.
>>
A lot of people here are saying that time she kidnapped that girl but that was a complete accident.

What I cannot forgive is the time she purposefully taught Lucky wrong, who wanted to finish his high-school education as to prove to Luann and her family that he isn't just some dumb hick, all out of pure spite.
>>
>>93500348
Cause she is a cunt
>>
>>93500348
Was she in the wrong for keeping the truth about Luannes father from her?
>>
>>93500517
She meant well. A better example of her being a monster is when she couldn't be a good salesmen so she abused Bill's emotions to become successful and take all the credit and glory.
>>
>>93500551
Didn't she try to fake her own death in that episode?
>>
>>93500348
This is the worst thing she's ever done because unlike all the other examples, Peggy was intentionally feeding Lucky incorrect information so he would flunk. It's not even like Luanne is such a catch. Lucky was trying to better himself for her, but Peggy was so fucking shortsighted to see beyond no degree=no marriage.
>>
she married hank.

Hank could have been pulling some prime pussy, like Nancy. Instead he gets the ugly hetero girl from the softball team.
>>
>>93499423
I can say the best thing she eve did - thanks to her, Lucky failed tests
>>
>>93500551
To be fair Bill is just an awful a person as Peggy

Whenevers Bills life improves slightly he becomes a gigantic asshole to everyone, wish Hank let him commit suicide
>>
>>93500348
>>93500733
There is nothing wrong with flunking a retard
>>
>>93499423
Speak.
>>
>>93500868
Bill used to be an alpha chad. Then everything went downhill when he took the blame for Hank at the bar. He really went to shit when his trashy wife left him.

Bill just needs to be built back up and reminded not to be an ass about it.
>>
I don't get all the hate for Peggy honestly. She just wants the best for Hank and Bobby.

But she was a complete hypocrite in that episode when Hank had a game addiction. It was okay for Peggy to play games while her husband can't.
>>
>>93500875
Well if Lucky was truly retarded, let him flunk himself & don't bother with any tutoring. Giving him correct information wouldn't stop a retard from flunking.
>>
>>93500939
>I don't get all the hate for Peggy honestly.
Did you read nothing here?
>>
File: mt-stupid[1].png (43KB, 613x481px) Image search: [Google]
mt-stupid[1].png
43KB, 613x481px
>>93500939

Peggy is the personification of the Dunnig Kruger Effect.
>>
>>93500954
We will never know, but he was retarded enough to trust Peggy. Only a complete dumb hick would do that.
>>
>>93499535
Making Bobby is an objective good thing, even if that boy ain't right. So so far she's done a whole lot of bad things, but exactly 1 good thing....and also marrying Hank to make Bobby....2 things.
>>
>>93500830
No, Hank is a boring-ass smoker. He's not pulling enough mad dough to justify suffering through his long soliloquies on propane.
>>
>>93500962
yeah i did, so far is nothing but negative reception for peggy

apparently YOU didn't read anything here
>>
>>93500977
Well Lucky had no reason to not trust Peggy at that point.
>>
She deceived a church so she could teach Spanish poorly. She's going to hell.
>>
>>93501047
Lucky was an inbred retard. Peggy can be annoying, but Lucky is pure cringe. Probably, because he was voiced by a legendary musician.
>>
>>93499423
Peggy drugged Hank's food with testosterone medication, without his consent. Showing how she would disregard Hank's opinions and medicate him as she wish.

It nearly cost him his entire natural ability to produce it and made him so weak he was nearly killed by bulls
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3IGyBTpCuw
>>
>>93501086
Lucky's inbred, but missed the retard bullet by a split hair. Luanne's far dumber.
>>
>>93500967
I thought Mt. Stupid and the Dunning Kruger effect were different things.

IIRC, the Dunning Kruger effect also applies to skilled people vastly underestimating the difficulty of a given task, usually demonstrated when said expert is baffled by a rookie's failure.

Like when you tried to play videogames with your mom when you were a kid.
>>
>>93501138
Yeah. Their daughter is going to be the Jesus of Retards
>>
>>93499473
>Just how much of her infantile, fitting in bullshit she drags her middle school aged kid into is unreal.

Bobby turned out pretty well-adjusted for how much of a gullible and narcissistic cunt his mom is.
>>
The best episodes of King of the Hill that have Peggy in them are the ones where she cries.

Like the one where she's mistaken for being a drag queen.
>>
When she was jealous that hank liked bobbies cooking more and ruined thanksgiving over it
>>
>>93499423
Made Lucky fail his GED test by purposely giving him the wrong answers.
>>
LOSER! YOU'RE A LOSER! ARE YOU FEELING SORRY FOR YOURSELF? WELL YOU SHOULD BE 'CAUSE YOU ARE DIRT! YOU MAKE ME SICK YOU BIG BABY! BABY WANT A BOTTLE? A BIG DIRT BOTTLE?
>>
>>93501960
Her and Hank's views of Lucky always bothered me. He treated Luanne with respect, had enough money that she'd never have to worry about security, had a strict moral code (which was a little crazy sometimes but noble) so he'd definitely treat Luanne right for the rest of their lives together. He's a little older but his personality and demeanor, it all more than makes up for it.
>>93501950
Isn't this one of the few episodes Hank is supportive of Bobby too? That's what makes it extra fucked up for me since they don't bond that often.
>>
File: 1468257683369.jpg (9KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1468257683369.jpg
9KB, 125x125px
>>
>>93502133
>>93501950
At the start of the episode Hank says something along the lines of how Bobby doesn't need to learn how to cook and clean because his wife will do that for him. Peggy's been married to him for 20 years. Her reaction is not at all that surprising and comes less from a place of maliciousness and more of fear.
>>
File: 111.png (1MB, 880x812px) Image search: [Google]
111.png
1MB, 880x812px
>>93499423
>Cheats children of education

>Killed an innocent man with a mental illness who finally became cognizant

>Killed her father in law

>Hi-jacked an international school project illegally and took children into the dregs of cartel infested mexico

>Kidnapped a child

And thats just what I remember from not seeing the show in 7 years.
>>
>>93499423
Came out of the womb
>>
>>93502428
There was the time she was handed a flat Stanly thing and she proceeded to tear the thing apart. Those kids looked horrified, and she did it in Nancy's name.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WiGn-O1V3lo
>>
>>93502214
Nice try, Bobby
>>
>>93501093
this, it overshadows anything else by miles.
>>
>>93502214
Damit bobby
>>
>>93499423
Oddly enough I think the most insufferable aspect of her is the insistence she can speak Mexican Spanish, and clearly not able to. That by itself isn't THAT annoying but I'm pretty sure she once more or said to a native Mexican, that they're wrong, she's right, on the subject of Spanish.
The sheer BITCHITUDE required to smugly say that without the slightest hint of irony just pisses me off.
>>
>>93499535
>killed cotton

That was the best scene she ever had. Cotton was a piece of irremediable shit and not kicking his "father's" worthless, deadbeat, midget ass over the fence was Hank's only mistake.
>>
>>93499874
which ep was this again if so it probably wins

alternative choices would probably be
>Drugging her husband
>Screwing over Lucky and purposely teaching him wrong (you can hate Lucky and all but that was a pretty bitch move on her part)
>>
>>93501149
Mt Stupid looks like XKCD which itself is the epitome of the Dunning Krueger (aka Wikipedia) effect. The more people know, the less they are willIng to waste time trying to explain to uninterested retards who think they know (for example, anyone who reads XKCD).
>>
>>93503216
The one where she gets a home advice column and Bobby is supposed to deliver the newspaper but let's Dale do it instead.
Pretty sure it is the first episode to introduce the one-eyed newspaper guy.
>>
>>93501138
>Luanne's far dumber.
What happened to happy-go-lucky Luanne that could fix a truck with her eyes shut while Hank was still fucking around in the engine bay?

Goddammit Mike Judge.
>>
>>93502130
BOGGLE
>>
>>93504578
Dallas
>>
>>93503200
>deadbeat

Cotton was a lot of things but "deadbeat" was not one of them. He was an angry, bitter, verblly abusive shit stain of a human being but he didn't stop working and stop providing till his kids where grown up and out on their own
>>
Exist.
>>
>>93499423
Talked Cotton into killing himself because Hank was a little bitch who couldn't handle some banter.
>>
Not one specific moment but I just hate the way she constantly tries to credit herself for things she shouldn't do, and all general undeserved egotism.
>>
>>93505554
*didn't do* I have no idea why I typed shouldn't.
>>
here's a thought for everyone, how do you think the series would have progressed if Peggy had actually died from the sky diving accident instead of miraculously surviving?
>>
>>93505592
hank being coaxed by his friends into awkward middle-aged dating but he remains faithful to his dead wife
>>
>>93504202
She still has some skills like that but she has always been a gigantic idiot. Hank taught her enough to live alone for the most part but she still failed at life skills.
>>
>>93505648
eh I think Hank would move on, if mostly cause he'd feel Bobby needs a mother figure
Thread posts: 74
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.