[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck went so wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Walking_Dead_S7_Poster.jpg (21KB, 263x380px) Image search: [Google]
Walking_Dead_S7_Poster.jpg
21KB, 263x380px
What the fuck went so wrong?
>>
>>93498198
They fired Darabont.
>>
>>93498198
Why is Negan always leaning back?
>>
>>93498303
He's old and tired.
>>
>They kicked Darabont
>Shitty Spin-off Show
>Lacks Direction
>Filter Episode until mid-season finale and season finale
>Tries too hard to be like the comics

I haven't watched the show since the 4th or 5th season and I haven't picked up the comic in a long time. I'm just wondering how long can they go until they have to stop.
>>
>>93498402
>Shitty Spin-off show
I'm not kidding when I say that show has actually surpassed it's parent show. It's gotten way better.
>>
>>93498444
That first season of FTWD was utter trash. It looks like those bootleg Zombie shows on Syfy.
>>
>>93498555
The bootleg zombie shows on scifi like Zombie Nation are genuinely fucking fantastic after the first season if you like old Raimi series like Hercules or Xena. Murphy carries the whole thing. The guy just revels in his ham.

Also, FTWD is complete garbage. I watched it up to near the end of Season 2 and I just couldn't take it anymore. The main cast are the kind of people you want to see die in a Zombie Apocalypse.

But then I still enjoy the regular Walking Dead in a soap opera kind of way.
>>
File: 1497402808635.jpg (56KB, 500x385px) Image search: [Google]
1497402808635.jpg
56KB, 500x385px
>watching this piece of shit past season 1, especially how they fucked over darabont
You have only yourself to blame if you didn't jump ship at the mid point of season 2
>>
>>93498198
AMC put ratings above quality and fucked over Negan's intro which had the potential to be one of the best scenes in television history
>>93498402
>tries too hard to be like the comics
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Clear sign of someone who dropped the comics after the prison. And even the prision arc in the show was butchered to hell.
>>
>>93500003
Calm down, the comic's not even good anyway. Not like they're ruining a masterpiece.
>>
>>93500073
Whatever, I don't really care about your opinion. I'm just saying its a bit triggering when someone spots bullshit like that. The show is a totally different beast compared to the comic.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.