[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I actually like season 10

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

I actually like season 10
>>
>>93497642
me too, when I was little it was the season I watched the most, I completely memorized it
>>
>>93497642
Ditto
>>
>>93497659
samefagging here but I actually genuinely liked The Simpsons up to season 17
>>
>>93497642
Had one of the worse episodes though, Kidney Trouble
>>
>>93497642
Seasons 10-17 were comfy, it didn't get bad till around 17 or 18.
>>
>>93497842
You know, if it weren't for Kidney Trouble, When you dish upon a star, and Monty can't buy me love, I would most likely consider season 10 part of the classic era
>>
I am generous with the Golden Age label and say 1-10. 10 is a perfectly cromulent season.
>>
>>93497642
it had Super Nintendo Chalmers
>>
>>93497923
this
>>93498245
and this
>>
It's okay to like it up to season 11.
>>
>>93498617
I thought season 11 was widely considered the worst thing since AIDS by fans. It has Kill the alligator and run, Take my wife sleaze, and Saddlesore galactica in it.
>>
>>93498815
what the fuck are you talking about, Take my wife sleaze was good
though the other two sucked I agree
>>
>>93499260
It's not well liked among other fans. The bike-duel is usually cited as one of the jump the shark moments in the show.
>>
For me, The Simpsons died with Simpsons Tall Tales episode of Season 12.

It was the last new episode aired before 9/11.

It was the end of an era

Episodes after that are just pure hot steaming garbage, the reanimated corpse of a great animated show
>>
Have there been any top tier episodes at all in the last 10 or 15 seasons?
>>
>>93499330
>still bitter about 7/11

Saddam's dead, dude
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.