[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FF characters removed from Marvel Heroes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 5

File: gax.jpg (39KB, 637x362px) Image search: [Google]
gax.jpg
39KB, 637x362px
What the fuck Marvel
>>
Fox wins again
>>
>>93496780
Wait, this means all the people who were trying to meme "FF sucks, Marvel should just get back Doom" were shills?
>>
Is the game good? Is it worth buying them while still available considering I love the FF?
>>
LOL

I don't even know who to be more mad at. Marvel for just being petty. Or Fox for being stubborn retards
>>
>>93496968
Marvel. They can use them in video games and not give anything to Fox, Fox is doing nothing to remove the characters because they can do nothing, only Marvel is
>>
>>93496909
Probably just filthy Doomfags.
>>
>>93496780

marvel is trying to kill interest in them
>>
>>93496968
>>93497012
They're both petty as fuck. Reminder that FOX has made two fucking FF movies (1994, 2015) for the sole purpose of keeping the rights and fucking Marvel over.
Marvel are handling this like assholes but it would be fair to say that FOX is asking for it.
>>
Ike the kike strikes again, backed by the shadow of THE MOUSE
>>
>>93497104
Fox didn't have anything to do with the early 90s one, you dumb marvel intern
>>
>>93497249
Oh yeah, my mistake... wait how did the rights end up transferring to Fox then?
>>
HAPPY 100TH BIRTHDAY JACK KIRBY!
>>
>>93497368
Because in the early 00s Hollywood just use to try and make films based on the most popular brands.

It's WHY Disney doesn't own the rights to Spiderman, X-Men or the Fantastic Four because those were the 3 brands that Marvel had that people thought non-comic nerds would watch.
>>
>>93497368

Constatin film still owns the rights. Fox owns the studio that owns the rights.
>>
This doesn't affect Fox.

It's just an old man who has killed kids and should be long dead being petulant.
>>
>>93497559
The money people don't give a fuck about Jack Kirby, it's basically the comics division(some of them) and some of the animators/games people that worked in comics before, but none of these people get a saying on any of this shit.

Fuck the evil mouse and Ike.
>>
>>93497104
How the hell is this on Fox? They have the rights that Marvel sold this is all on them.
>>
>>93497012
>>93496968
Neither.

Blame Perlmutter.
>>
>>93496780
>Fantastic Four: Rise of the Moleman (2019)
>Doom: Triumph and Torment (2020)
>>
>>93496780
Good. Fuck FF and that one FF-fag
>>
>>93501048
Hi, Ike! Please die!
>>
>>93501068
>he doesn't know jews are immortal
Excelsior, faggot!
>>
So why does Marvel have such apathy towards the F4 again? I hardly think it has anything to do with the FOX movie rights
>>
>>93501156
Because let's face it: FF - a classic, traditional family of white male with white female blonde and two kids is archaic. Also, jew being portrayed as a walking golem is too offensive either.
>>
>>93496968
Why would Fox be at fault at all? Marvel sold them the lisence because Marvel nearly fucking bankrupted themselves.

If I sold you something then decided I wanted it back, would you just give it to me?
>>
damn...
>>
>>93501231
Depends. Are you willing to sleep with me? ;0
>>
>>93497249
Honestly, it's the best of the 4 movies, so it might be best for Fox if they took the credit.
>>
How fucking stupid do you have to be to sell the rights to your own iconic characters
>>
>>93501447
>get bankrupt
or
>sell movie rights
>not get bankrupt
>people you sold rights to start a superhero movie boom
>you get a little bit of money from their profit.
its not that bad
>>
>>93496909
doom is still in the game.
>>
The Marvel fans that will defend this are worse than Marvel imo.
>>
File: 9283532.jpg (36KB, 271x310px) Image search: [Google]
9283532.jpg
36KB, 271x310px
>tfw you're a FF fan
>>
>>93502341
That's my point. It was like the shills were trying to influence opinion so that Doom could be used but not the FF.
>>
>>93501447
Marvel was getting ready to close their doors for good when sold the FF rights
>>
>>93501156
Too straight and white.
>>
>>93496968
>Hey Fox we sold you this thing because we needed money and you wanted it, can we have it back and make more money off it than you will?
>no
>this triggers the Perlmutter
Aside from churning out shit movies, Fox isn't really doing anything wrong.
>>
>>93502843
Fox isn't making movies that don't suck with them
>>
>>93496780
Yeah, Marvel's been trying real hard to push F4 and X-Men fans away the past few years.
Granted things kind of look better on the X-front since the Inhumans bombed so hard, but fuck'em, I've moved on to DC and happy I did.
>>
Also, don't dare badmouth Marvel on the official forums, you'll likely get banned.
>>
>>93496780
What a revoltin development
>>
>>93497104
Fox and Marvel both fucking suck while FF fans suffer on both sides.
>>
Marvel should be ashamed of themselves. Oh wait, I forgot. Since they got bought by Disney, they've lost all creative integrity and abandoned their core principles.
>>
>>93496932
It's still a garbage phone game.
>>
>>93503426
No, Marvel Future Fight is a garbage phone game.
Marvel Heroes is a half decent Diablo clone with Marvel skins.
>>
>>93500949
>perlmutter
THIS THIS THIS
>>
File: Reed's scans.jpg (3MB, 3033x3073px) Image search: [Google]
Reed's scans.jpg
3MB, 3033x3073px
>>93502587
>tfw
>>
>>93501231
Not entirely trying to defend marvel here but it's more like
>I'm in some financial trouble so you want to buy this?
>yeah I want it
>alright I'm doing well now and that thing I sold you was really precious to me so I'd really like to buy it back
>no it's mine now
>but why? You barely ever use it and when you do, it just causes problems for you
>because I don't want you to have it
>>
>>93496780
tfw Thing is your favourite toon to play. You cosmic prestiged him on pc
tfw the console version will never add Thing.
>>
>>93496780
If I remember right, this was the last big Marvel game licensed before perlmutter brought the hammer down.

The license must be up so when they renewed they weren't allowed to sell the FF characters (beyond Doom who has a huge part in the overall story so couldn't easily be taken out). Also looks like they are taking out any FF related costumes like Spidey's Future Foundation and Ghost Rider's What if costume.

Oh, and no more HERBIE pets.
>>
>>93501447
Movie rights weren't worth shit back then. Prior to X-Men, here's the list of successful comic book superhero movies.

>Superman
>Batman
>Blade

That's it. And most people didn't know Blade was a comic character.
>>
>>93496780
until you, personally, kill Ike Perlnutter, you have only yourself to blame
the power is yours.
>>
File: 1492088262652.jpg (7KB, 261x192px) Image search: [Google]
1492088262652.jpg
7KB, 261x192px
>>93503643
Jesus Christ the feels. Also, I honestly hate Reed and Sue and only like Ben and Johnny. They feel like actual fucking people rather than Mr and Mrs Scientist who can figure out and make anything, including a device that will make God or something. Just gets fucking stupid.
>>
sweet aunt petunia
>>
>>93496780
Who the fuck cares? Doctor Doom is literally the only good thing about Fantastic Four and he's staying.
>>
>>93506570
Exactly what a shill would say
>>
>>93496932
I like it, pretty good classic Marvel feel to it. Plus it's free so no reason not to give it a try.
>>
>>93504060
Marvel sold the rights. They have no claim on them now.

Sorry Disnigger
>>
The only reason Dr. Doom gets to stay is because he's such a huge part of the game's story and it'd be hard to just get rid of him without completely redoing said story. Otherwise, he'd be getting the boot, too, and you know it.

As much as people love to talk shit about them, I'm glad to see there's more F4 fans here than I originally imagined. Maybe we're still in the minority. Really sucks to see this happening, whatever the case.
>>
>>93496932
its a D3 clone. if you like arpgs you may like it, but its not breaking any new ground in the genre
>>
>>93496968
Definitely Marvel. Fox didn't steal them from them, they bought them.
>>
>>93497104
You know how I know you're an underage casual newfag
>forgetting the 05 FF movie
>forgetting Rise of the Silver Surfer
>>
>>93502587
It's X-Men curse. You sided with marvel instead of x-fags, now you get the hose
>>
File: marvel's first family.jpg (342KB, 1648x906px) Image search: [Google]
marvel's first family.jpg
342KB, 1648x906px
This is for the best. With any luck Marvel will just let FF rest in peace and forget about them. It was bad enough they shat on them for years, but it's become obvious that cancelling FF was a blessing.
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.