[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw no Diane gf

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

File: diane.jpg (32KB, 447x447px) Image search: [Google]
diane.jpg
32KB, 447x447px
>tfw no Diane gf
>>
I want her to have my abortion <3
>>
Why would you want such a shitty person in your life?
>>
>>93492557
Everyone is shitty in a different way.

At least she tries to avoid being a degenerate, even though she has million people and situations that could indulge her.
>>
File: chauchy.jpg (12KB, 213x237px) Image search: [Google]
chauchy.jpg
12KB, 213x237px
You don't want a Diane GF.

Diane doesn't really want to commit to anything. She just commits out of her fear of missing out. The result is she's constantly rejecting everything in her life for not being the thing that is authentically her because she doesn't know what is authentically her because all of her choices are knee-jerk.

Diana will eventually reject you and Mr. Peanutbutter for the next thing that might be the big thing for her.
>>
File: fuck you too.png (358KB, 391x572px) Image search: [Google]
fuck you too.png
358KB, 391x572px
>constantly vindictive SJW who treats her husband like shit for being concerned about her well being
If given the choice between Diane and priesthood, I'm taking the rites.
>>
>>93492446
>I know what's best for you
>I release your biography without your concent
>It let you look like a dick
>>
File: 1469895106570.jpg (32KB, 540x523px) Image search: [Google]
1469895106570.jpg
32KB, 540x523px
Feels good
>>
File: thumbs_up.gif (2MB, 1000x500px) Image search: [Google]
thumbs_up.gif
2MB, 1000x500px
>>93492708
>>93492878
THIS
>>
Yeah no, I want kids.
>>
Mr. Peanut butter is too good for her.
>>
>>93492446
>wanting to wife anyone from Bojack Horseman
Oh fuck no.
>>
>>93492708
As long as that big thing is Bojacks horse-dick, then I'm good with that.
>>
>>93492446
>>tfw no Diane gf
>>
>>93494426
>not wifing PC
You will never be a patrician
>>
>>93494426
PC is the one true exception to this rule. I would want to rip my hair out after spending more than a day or two with Diane.
>>
>>93494426
PC's flaw is that she is literally to perfect.
>>
File: 1344823834278.jpg (29KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1344823834278.jpg
29KB, 500x375px
>>93492446
Who the fuck would want a Diane GF?

"WaaH! I'm not self actualized! My life is too easy! I have a successful loving husband that bends over backward for me. UGH! I just want to self destruct because it's too hard to admit that the shit I'm doing isn't "noble" or "contributing" because that doesn't actually mean anything. My angst runneth over! I'm just gonna fuck Horse Bob Saget and blame he patriarchy and self destruct even more. "

Yeah. You do that OP. You fuck.
>>
I did want one in season 1 but she became a huge cunt
>>
>>93492599
>At least she tries to avoid being a degenerate

It's the build up that's going to make it all the more painful.

She doesn't have to fuck the horse to be a bad person. She can be shitty in small ways and still be shitty. Not being a massive cunt doesn't mean you get absolved of being a medium cunt.
>>
>>93495043
>>93495077
>>93495084
Men of taste.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.