[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

#DoodleForJack

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: DDWLMJwUAAA2Mlg.jpg (216KB, 927x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DDWLMJwUAAA2Mlg.jpg
216KB, 927x1200px
>>
>>93492320
That's cool. What are we supposed to draw exactly?
>>
Good on you OP, I'll try
>>
>>93492320
If you really want to honor Kirby, work an 80 hour work week and provide for your family.
>>
>>93492548
The Google logo in Jack Kirby iconography it would seem. Google doodles are those joints you see on the front page if you don't just search in your URL bar like a normal person.
>>
>>93492320
I've just send my mail, anon. Let's see how it ends up.
>>
>Jewish-American
So, just American then.
Nothing about that is worth mentioning or honoring.
>>
>>93492548
>>93493209
You don't have to draw anything. Just email Google why you think the logo should be themed around him on his 100th birthday this August.
>>
>>93493244
Reminds me of that Jewish Comic museum or exhibit or whatever, the single most redundant thing imaginable given their presence and influence. It would be like having a museum for white baseball players.
>>
Jack Kirby is way more than a Disney Legend... why is that shit in the description? fuck Disney, you never hired Kirby when he was alive, you never cared for him, but now because you own the rights of characters that he co-created is a Disney Legend? fuck you! what's next? he's a Fox, Sony and Warner Legend too?? nope! he's a legend of Marvel, DC, the comicbook industry and art in general but not Disney, don't try to appropriate him too! don't try to confuse the children and make them believe that he was a talent that worked for you because that isn't true!

Anyway... yeah! I'm in favor of doodle for jack!
>>
>>93493306
Fuck, it's actually really sad that I read doodle correctly once and before my brain went to shit and I started reading doodle as user submitted. Specifically "the reasons for giving jack a doodle". For some reason I just read it as "this is why I doodled this for Jack". Shit lol.
>>
>>93492320
I love Kirby so much I hope this happens

>>93493503
It's because everyone forgets that Jewish people built comics as we know it.
>>
>>93493801
Literally nobody "forgets" this.

Black people and tranny's that don't read comics may not know this. But they can't forget what they never knew.
>>
File: captainamerica1.jpg (111KB, 500x673px) Image search: [Google]
captainamerica1.jpg
111KB, 500x673px
>>93492548
Nazis getting beaten up. It's what Jack would've wanted.
>>
>>93492320
Brb telling /pol/
>>
>>93494322
Anon I don't even know why you brought black people and trannies into this the way you did. That was weird as fuck dude, but yes no one REALIZES that Jewish people created 90% of the superheroes.
>>
>>93494445
Again, only the people who don't read comics do not realize this. And by people who don't read comics I mean black people and trannies. I'll put an addendum on that with women but some women do read comics.

I assume you're either black or a tranny? Or are you a summerfag not used to such vitriol from a sad lonely person online?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.