[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why no "Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite" thread?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

File: Capcuck Abridge.jpg (154KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Capcuck Abridge.jpg
154KB, 1280x720px
Why no "Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite" thread?
>>
because we all know it's gonna be shit and it always ends up as just a window for Dragonballfags to shill their game.
>>
File: 1491567885009.jpg (132KB, 600x990px) Image search: [Google]
1491567885009.jpg
132KB, 600x990px
Who will your team be? Ghost Rider/Dante player here. Also, which will you use? Stick or pad?
>>
>>93490742
Idk about Dragonballfags, but MCUvC definitely looks shit. Every time there's some faggots who argue that everything's okay though, and that they'll buy the game since X-Men will be DLC etc. I can't even tell if it's shitposting anymore.
>>
File: 1442584569513.jpg (64KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1442584569513.jpg
64KB, 600x600px
>>93490742
I'm enjoying all the shitting it's getting. The worst the reception, the more likely is it that Capcom will let the franchise die and Marvel will lose a game IP. I used to love Marvel with all my heart but after all the numerous moronic decisions they've made I think they need a wake up call.
>>
I'm really sad that the newest game in one of the best series in fighting game history has been reduced to this. A joke. A meme. Marvel and Capcom have shit the bed pretty hard this time. Capcom in particular hasn't learned shit from SFV, despite claiming they have. As a longtime fan of the MvC series, this really hurts, man.
>>
>>93490812
>some faggots who argue that everything's okay though

I never see this though? Everyone who supports the game admits that the graphics and roster are shit but the gameplay is where it shines.
>>
>>93490877
This happens in literally every thread, so I don't know how long you stay in it. Someone always says the roster is shit, no x-men , MCU etc and there's always a few retards that sperg out and defend it.

The gameplay looks shit as well m8, since they said they're dumbing it down for casuals.
>>
>>93490669
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-P5rKcKGqg
>>
File: gok.jpg (74KB, 680x510px) Image search: [Google]
gok.jpg
74KB, 680x510px
>>
must be the bait OP
>>
>>93490928
>The gameplay looks shit as well m8, since they said they're dumbing it down for casuals.

Playing it for myself, I don't believe it. They sacrificed assists for the ability to tag anywhere on screen and at most times. So there was a loss and a gain at the same time.

Also auto-combos can be turned off, so if a player wanted, they can have LP hitconfirms still.
>>
>>93490669
Because no one gives a shit about it anymore, the roster sucks, the characters look like shit, capcom dropped the ball.
>>
File: JUST.jpg (31KB, 456x320px) Image search: [Google]
JUST.jpg
31KB, 456x320px
>>
>>93490669
DEAD ON ARRIVAL
E
A
D

O
N

A
R
R
I
V
A
L
>>
It has over 6F of input lag in a VS title. Blocking is going to be a fucking nightmare. It's gonna die
>>
>>93492381
Xbox One version will probably be the tournament standard because it has less input delay. Chicken blocking is confirmed to be harder because of the vulnerability in the pre jump frames.

Movement is going to play a larger role because of this I think. The good thing is that advanced movement like wavedashing doesn't seem to be nerfed.
>>
Because fuck Capcom
>>
>>93490817
I hope the reaction to them thinking variants would change the industry will be a wake up call to them
>>
File: this is a injustice.jpg (2MB, 9804x2133px) Image search: [Google]
this is a injustice.jpg
2MB, 9804x2133px
>DChads looking at MvCI iOS graphics.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.