[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Inhumans vs X-men

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

Who was in the right here?
>>
File: jeeeeee.jpg (365KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
jeeeeee.jpg
365KB, 1280x960px
The Inhumans are always wrong
>>
The shithumans literally have no leg to stand on.

>"Let a population of minorities get gassed to death or we lose our superpowers"
>>
File: 1482673938934.jpg (30KB, 377x355px) Image search: [Google]
1482673938934.jpg
30KB, 377x355px
Someone explain what the fuck this shit was, since I haven't read Marvel since AvX. Why the fuck was there a fight, who the fuck were the leaders, and who the fuck won.
>>
>>93489746
Ahura for betraying the Inhumans and using his resources to build the device that would destroy the terrigen once and for all

Bonus point for doing it as a middle finger to his parents
>>
>>93489746
people who refused to read it

also fuck inhumans for being pretend mutants
>>
>>93489746
I was in the right not buying this trash.
>>
>>93489877
It all started when Black Bolt destroyed the Terrigan crystals, which are the source for Inhuman powers and birth, for no apparent reason.

Two massive clouds resulted from that, traveling the globe.

The clouds traversed into other countries without their government's consent, transforming people randomly into Inhumans.

Other side effects of the clouds included causing still births of humans who couldn't fully transform and, of course, a violent death for those with the X gene.

X-Men tried to discuss, but the Inhumans ignored them. Cyclops led a black operation to infiltrate an Inhuman site to find more details about the cloud, but he died.

Emma created a powerful illusion that tricked people into thinking Cyclops was still alive. She on a hellbent crusade led the X-Men and other mutants against the clouds.

Something happened to one of the clouds, and a mutant made the second cloud inert without adding any harmful effects. Also, Black Bolt without hesitation, and with Medusa's command, killed the Cyclops illusion thinking it was real.

Now everyone thinks Cyclops was literally Hitler. Seriously. They call him akin to Hitler in the comic books.
>>
>>93489823
wtf I love the inhumans now.
>>93489802
t. Xfag
>>
>>93489967
What the actual fuck

This sounds like the most boring and most retarded shit ever.

>bb destroys crystals for no reason
>somehow mist can travel a fucking globe

How in God's name was Cyke viewed as being Hitler? Why aren't the Inhumans hated?
>>
>>93489967
> powerful artifact created to protect all Inhumans by transporting them to a room that cannot be entered or left, then randomly sending it to another point in the universe
> miscalculation sends it into a star
> remember the six million Inhumans
>>
So what the hell is the difference between a inhuman and a mutant?
They look like the same thing to me.
>>
>>93490079
Mutants have fans.
>>
>>93490088
OOOOOOHHHHHH
>>
>>93490048
>How in God's name was Cyke viewed as being Hitler?

His attitude didn't reflect Xavier's philosophy of a harmony between humans and mutants, and was instead literally "mutant master race"

He became like Magneto
>>
>>93490079
Mutants are different, but they want to be a part of society like everyone else and be liked.

Inhumans are different, so they want to do whatever the fuck they want without repercussions.
>>
>>93490048
And that's why everyone hates the Inhumans comics. There just isn't any logic behind this shit.
>>
>>93490113
He was literally just "stop trying to kill us or we will fight back"
>>
>>93490113
>He became like Magneto
I'M NOTHING LIKE YOU
I'M WINNING

writers had to be fighting each other to get to write that exchange
>>
>>93490079
Old Inhumans were all freakish to some extent and found it difficult to live on modern Earth due to pollution.

nu Inhumans look like normal people and live wherever because Ike wanted a substitute for Mutants that Fox couldn't mine for ideas. They also face 0 persecution.
>>
>>93490088
Inhumans btfo
>>93490114
So what inhumans are basically what Magento wants or some shit?
Also why does the marvel world love the inhumans but shit on the X-men?
Also is the new inhumans book good?
>>
Medusa did nothing wrong, the Jew--I mean mutants SHOULD be gassed.
>>
>>93490194
>Also why does the marvel world love the inhumans but shit on the X-men?
Because Perlmutter is mad that Marvel doesn't own the movie rights to the X-men and thus won't make as much money off of them in merchandise.
>Also is the new inhumans book good?
Royals and Black Bolt are both pretty good.
Secret Warriors is trash
>>
>>93489746
The X-Men were in the right in that the Cloud needed to be destroyed, Medusa and the Inhumans actually agreed with them once they saw that all mutants would die otherwise.
The X-Men were in the wrong however in that they resorted to violence immediately and didn't try to explain the situation to the Inhumans at all. If they had there would have been no need for war.
>>
>>93490048
inhuman has better PR
>>
>>93490619
Fuck off with this revisionist bullshit.

When Medusa and Black Bolt killed (fake) Cyclops for destroying the first cloud, they lost any chance of mutants believing they would put mutant lives before the preservation of the cloud
>>
Literally forgot this event happened
>>
>>93490272
>Perlmutter is mad that Marvel doesn't own the movie rights to the X-men
He purchased Marvel knowing all of this and has no prior success at forcing people to like things. Running Toy Biz had to have been a retard's dream.
>>
>>93489746

Rightclops obviously.
>>
File: 1489190576388.jpg (49KB, 399x343px) Image search: [Google]
1489190576388.jpg
49KB, 399x343px
>>93490020
>>93490238
>>93490691
>>93490676
>>93490113
>>
>>93489746
Humanity, for sitting back and letting one group of gene scum try to wipe out the other. But of course gene scum can't do anything right.
>>
>>93490619
The Inhumans knew that the Death Fart killed mutants. They still refused to have it dissipated. They magically change their mind in IvX to make them look good, just like Emma loses her fucking mind to make her look bad.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.