[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why was he so useless?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 8

File: 10_Rhinox_3.jpg (24KB, 300x251px) Image search: [Google]
10_Rhinox_3.jpg
24KB, 300x251px
Why was he so useless?
>>
>>93480118
He wasn't.
>>
>>93480118
Because he's not evil.

When he is evil he can get shit done.
>>
Because fat heavy weapons guy has to be useless 99% of the time in order to have suspense or let other characters shine in battle.
>>
>>93480289

>Never gets a Trans metal form
>Cheetor and prime get like 3
>Black Arachnia even gets one
>later seasons hes not even important anymore
>the sequel series makes him join Megatron he """""wanted"""""" to
>>
>>93480118
>Constantly kept the ship repaired, created Sentinel
>Literally saved Airazor's life
>Prevented Dinobot from staging a 'hostile takeover' and keeping everyone calm after Optimus apparently died
>Still strong even after Transmetals dominated the show (could open the door to the Ark)
>>
>>93480326
Hey, he has a transmetal toy.
>>
>>93480628
Literally every character did.
>>
>>93480326
>the sequel series
Don't be ridiculous, no such thing exists.
>>
>>93480118
>Revived Optimus Primal
>Revived Optimus Prime
>Landed the finishing blow to end the Beast Wars
I hate Bob Skir. Not just as a person, but as a concept.
>>
>>93480326
Beast Wars had no sequel.
>>
>>93480118
He got 2 Miniguns at one point
>>
He built and operated most of the tech, was generally one of the stronger guys, and kept the youngsters from doing stupid shit which would get everyone killed. He's probably the most useful character in general.
>>
>Rhinox Useless

Nigga he was literally the guy who got shit done for the Maximals.
He even got the final blow by literally running Megatron over with a fucking ship.
>>
So, when I was a kid I watch the fuck out of Beast Wars and made a bunch of toys. I loved the show.

I remember a sequel series where they go to Cybertron and like EVERYONE form the last series died. I remember as a kid after 3 episodes I gave up, I remember fucking hating it. Was it really as bad as I remember?
>>
>>93480118
He literally fucking saved everyone and everything in the finale, you fuck.
>>
>>93480118
didn't he spend most of his time dealing with literally all of the IT/maintenance concerns of the autobots?
>>
>>93482623
Oh, no, it was worse.
>>
>>93480497
For what is worth in the PSX game he had a transmetal form but he was not playable.
>>
>>93482623
Beast Machines was an abomination.
>>
>>93480662
Not Dinobot or Scorponok or Black Arachnia. They got Transmetal 2s.
>>
>>93483432
>>93482707
>>93482623
Beast machines was bad. But it was a very special kind of bad. I don't like that it exists but would miss it if it were gone.
>>
File: GLORIOUS.png (611KB, 694x464px)
GLORIOUS.png
611KB, 694x464px
>dat soundtrack on the PS1 transmetals game

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmP2X4TCeMw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqrUKecdMb8
>>
File: Rallnox.jpg (88KB, 656x578px)
Rallnox.jpg
88KB, 656x578px
If he's useless, how come he was the only Transformer to have a Rally's/Checker's kids meal toy?
>>
>>93480118
rhinox was great.
>>
>>93483486
Yee buddy
>>
>>93484826
>>
>>93482623
>EVERYONE form the last series died.
They suffered a fate worse than death
>>
This is the only useless Maximal

I honestly cannot think of a single thing she contributed to the series
And it actually kills me to say that because I like her and wish she HAD gotten a bit of development
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.