[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ta-Nehisi Coates To Rape Captain America

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1498097329226.jpg (325KB, 1024x1592px) Image search: [Google]
1498097329226.jpg
325KB, 1024x1592px
https://www.bleedingcool.com/2017/06/26/ta-nehisi-coates-the-new-writer-on-marvel-comics-captain-america/

So this was posted on Bleeding Cool.

The rape of Steve Rogers will continue with poor Steve getting his teeth pulled out by way of pliers to allow his SJW rapists better access to his pretty little mouth.

Even Wanda didn't get raped this badly......
>>
>>93479283
>Rusty Venture in the DCU
>>
I know crazy people like to assume all black dudes are rapist, but what exactly is wrong with Tahardtospellname? His Black Panther comic is more boring than anything else
>>
>>93479365
The character in OP's pic is a one-off character from Catalyst (the Earthquake storyline in Batman). Basically when the earthquake hit the city, Arkham shut down completely and the villains escaped and killed all the guards but the guy in the pic, who they tortured and mutilated and shit for fun until the asylum got reclaimed by Gotham SWAT
>>
>>93479394
Read "The Crew", which was basically "Black Lives Matters/Death to Whitey: The Comic" and basically escalated the Americop storyline from Spencer's Cap run to the conclusion that editorial wouldn't let Spencer take it to (IE the Americops were evil incarnate and killed innocent people).

Also he's racist and made comments blaming white people for EVERY bad thing that ever happened to and was one of the black folks calling for Bernie Sander's head for not sucking black dick in a manner that pleased him
>>
>>93479394
His Black Panther and the Crew got cancelled 3 issues out. I think it's going to make it to 6 printed.

Might have something to do with having Storm call white people Mayonnaise, yet another story about gentrification (tm), or for having Black Panther in the title he's not really in it. Who knows.
>>
You act shocked this was going to happen.

Let's face it: Marvel played with fire and now are going to have to triple down on SJW/PC crap with Cap to eliminate the stain put on him by Spencer. A stain they purposely inflicted to pander to the very SJW/PC people who are pissed off that Marvel called their bluff and made him a Nazi to pander to.

Baring Frank Miller or Mark Millar being allowed near the character again, Cap's going to be so hard left SJW until further notice so Marvel can try and escape the PR backlash of their own making.
>>
>>93479283
>the guy who wrote a long ass essay trying to justify reparations is writing Captain America

I'm gonna remember this next time some /co/mblr fag tries talking down about manga
>>
>>93479283
>https://www.bleedingcool.com/2017/06/26/ta-nehisi-coates-the-new-writer-on-marvel-comics-captain-america/
Why is the article title formed as a question?
>>
>>93479500
I read the Crew and all is being expected to care about some old dead dude who nobody ever heard of before who is probably going to be retconned into part of a yet-another retconned group of super secret superheroes who they're arbitrarily adding into the past

Which is stupid, but like, not as stupid as a sentient cosmic cube or making Captain America and Helmut Zemo BFFs or a crossover that has Hydra and the Avengers in arace to try and find the Dragonballs (with different faction leaders throughout the Marvel universe having them, for some reason)
>>
1. This could be Rich making up shit as usual.

2. That retard in the comments section saying that Captain America stories shouldn't be political.
>>
File: 5200100287_c1743ccbb1.jpg (147KB, 500x357px) Image search: [Google]
5200100287_c1743ccbb1.jpg
147KB, 500x357px
>>93479283
>https://www.bleedingcool.com/2017/06/26/ta-nehisi-coates-the-new-writer-on-marvel-comics-captain-america/
>https://www.bleedingcool.com/2017/06/25/donny-cates-writing-unannounced-captain-america-series-marvel-legacy-mindless-speculation/
Wait, is this literally all speculation?
>>
As retarded as Spencer's Captain America books could get, at least they're written by a guy who knows how to pace a fucking comic book.
>>
>>93479700
Some asshole named cotes is gonna write captain America
>>
File: 23-Chris-Evans.jpg (51KB, 600x599px) Image search: [Google]
23-Chris-Evans.jpg
51KB, 600x599px
>>93479761
ah
https://twitter.com/Doncates/status/877939503763042305?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet
>>
>>93479616
Manga is 99% shit, tho.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.