[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would Danny Phantom fare in the DC or Marvel universe?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (85KB, 736x948px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85KB, 736x948px
How would Danny Phantom fare in the DC or Marvel universe?
>>
Pretty powerful character, especially with his possession power
>>
Would be street level.
>>
Nah, he is a medium power character normally

Future Danny showed that he actually has a lot of powers and would probably be much higher.

Flight
intangibility
possession
invisibility
sonic scream
teleporting
split into multiple clones
shooting green energy
telekinesis

He would be one of those heroes that are frustratingly hard to hit,
>>
His possession power would make him a huge threat
>>
File: 1498524388532.jpg (72KB, 616x466px) Image search: [Google]
1498524388532.jpg
72KB, 616x466px
>>93476819
>>
He'd be a pretty good sidekick for Deadman.
>>
Who wants to join Embers Ghost Squad?!
>>
He's already half dead so you can't kill him.
>>
>>93478569
You can kill him. You need to overpower his ghost form so he returns to being a human. Vlad did that to him in their first encounter, then Skulker was going to cut his neck open but Vlad stopped him.
>>
Probably just a member of the Teen Titans
>>
>>93478607
Haven't watched the show in forever, but even if he died, couldn't he just come back out of the ghost portal thing?
>>
File: tumblr_nus3i8JcWp1u638aeo3_540.png (640KB, 540x680px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nus3i8JcWp1u638aeo3_540.png
640KB, 540x680px
how would Marvel and DC explain their ghost zone?
>>
>>93478652
He deserves better than being with a team that hasn't had an interesting arc in over a decade.
>>
>>93476819
well he is very close to spiderman in terms tone and origins, though current marvel might be a shitty place to be right now.
>>
>>93478742
DC has the Phantom Zone
and Marvel has the negative zone which are both basically the same thing.
>>
>>93478742
If we go with what the show tried to use, that being that the Ghosts are just ectoplasmic monsters with personalities imprinted, you could practically go full Persona-levels of subconscious beings for DC easily.
>>
>>93476819
He'd be Deadman's sidekick for a while, then join the JL Dark before heading out on his own as a high-mid level hero.
>>
>>93476819
Reverse search yields me no exact source, but am gonna evaluate it anyway.

>The good
Suit design nails what it's supposed to be - a repurposed hazmat / jump suit. Would rather have that for Danny's new-improved future look, honestly (sorry, Mr Hartman).

>The bad
Hairstyle's too polished for a slacker high-schooler to have, no?
>>
>>93479102
...neither are that

DC has Nekron's realm, and Marvel had Death's universe
>>
>>93477504
Danny can't teleport and he can't use telekinesis
>>
>>93476819
phantom girl's great great great great grandfather
>>
cancelled after 6 issues
>>
I think it has some potential in the MU. I like the spiritual/mystic scene over there a bit better. Could be cool seeing him interact with Robbie Reyes.
>>
File: Danny_telekinesis_2.jpg (42KB, 622x476px) Image search: [Google]
Danny_telekinesis_2.jpg
42KB, 622x476px
>>93481272
he can use telekinesis but he only used it once to pass a rake for some reason
>>
>>93476819
He fits better with the DC universe

Their mystic world is more established and organized. He already looks like aDC character

Marvel is a mess when it comes to the supernatural
>>
>>93483073
Also within 3 years of being Marvel, Tucker or Sam would take up the mantle of his powers
>>
He couldn't keep his to costume the same

The big D on the front of it is too similar to Daredefil for marvel,many too similar to Deadman for DC
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.